Respected Contributor

wow - 5 minutes of jibber jabber.  finally a product.   yay, Louis! get this show moving! sadly they have a dark color at the front so it is hard to see.  

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

wow - 5 minutes of jibber jabber.  finally a product.   yay, Louis! get this show moving! sadly they have a dark color at the front so it is hard to see.  

I suffered through that five minutes (same old train wreck) in the hope of seeing Louis and some nice things.  You're right - put the black in front and let the customers try to figure out how it's made.  Don't they ever look at their own shows to see that the lighter colors are easily understood - not the black or navy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

I suffered through that five minutes (same old train wreck) in the hope of seeing Louis and some nice things.  You're right - put the black in front and let the customers try to figure out how it's made.  Don't they ever look at their own shows to see that the lighter colors are easily understood - not the black or navy.

Frankly, I sometimes think they do that on purpose.  Because then they can say, "Let's look at this in the ______ color, it will be easier to see."  It is another way to fill in the time they have to talk, and makes it sound like they are doing the audience a favor and understand that the darker colors are harder to see.  So it is either done on purpose for a reason, or if not, then the arrangement of colors is just dumb. 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

WAAAYYYYYY too much jibber jabber! Too much coffee or what? 

Maybe they should consider herbal tea to calm themselves down....

-Texas Hill Country-