Frequent Contributor

I bought I. M. Wide leg jeans I went up a size because I think he runs a tad small ,the fit of the jeans is perfect and I love them.got his 24/7wide leg pants in white and love thiese to .then I got two pairs of D.C.wide leg beach pants ,I have to tell you they fit like a dream the legs are not that wide and they flow on the body so well.the cargo pockets lay flat the fabric is soft .you can dress them up or down depending on what top you wear and shoes you wear .I am learning by trial and error what size feels likes depending on the company who makes them. LISA r runs really big .Satisfied with my recent purchase. ALSO GOT 3 PAIRS OF CLARKS WEDGES WHICH I LOVE .no this is side January not all at once lol.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Well, good for you!  You learned something that so many on this board just close their minds to.  They talk about erratic sizing but that's not really true.  The fact is sizing is not consistent across board.  That's why we have size charts.  Also, not every designer designs for every shape.  With experience, you learn what silhouettes work for you and what don't.  What designer's fit works for you and what doesn't how their sizes run.  I only buy from 4 or 5 designers here at QVC because I know they work for me.  Others might but I choose stick with those I know.