Super Contributor

Worn by Zendaya' at the Dune: Part 2 Premiere:Zendaya.JPG

Super Contributor

Re: Zendaya's Premiere Dress

[ Edited ]

She looks striking.  While the dress is definitely not for everyone, it's gorgeous on her.

Honored Contributor

Love her hair! That's what I think of when I hear her name. Not that short bob she's been sporting lately. 

Respected Contributor

Zendaya is gorgeous. Unusual dress, for sure. Lucky for her that she can rock anything she puts on. Stunning. 

Respected Contributor

SPECTACULAR!   At her age, with her figure,  looks and poise....  just gorgeous.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I think it's ugly, looks uncomfortable to sit in, and what's going on with the bottom of it?  Sure, she's beautiful, but the dress isn't.  

Honored Contributor

It's more of a costume than a dress.  With her striking looks youth and body she can wear anything and look amazing.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Love her hair! That's what I think of when I hear her name. Not that short bob she's been sporting lately. 

It's a wig. She cut her own hair into short bob.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she is beautiful. Wig or real hair...whatever it is..her hair looks fabulous.

Stupid question...does the front lower part of dress get taped to stay put? I don't get how that flap doesn't fall down and expose her body. If there is mesh, I can't see it in the photo.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

@kate2357I've been wondering the same exact thing!