Honored Contributor

You can't make a wrong decision here

Thats what Gary says about the buffalo check D&C launch of their Fall new tunic.  Two blues close to each other.  A red called Fig.  Need I go on?  Label the darn things, people !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You can't make a wrong decision here

Buffalo check is very fashionable, but it doesn't look good on me. I try to read buffalo check button down shirt on, and it just did not look right on me. I never wear a button down shirts, and I guess I was out of my element. I love the look of buffalo check, and it's very cozy actually. I was in L.L. Bean last week and they had a ton of buffalo check shirts. I was tempted, but I did not buy one.

Respected Contributor

I would buy this except for one thing:  I do not like jackets that I would wear open that have the white inside.  I know it is cheaper to make a print that way, but it is a no-no for me.  I want the inside to be the background color.  In this case black would work for most of them and probably for the same cost. In other cases make the inside the same as the background color.

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

And .... the plaid on the back yoke of the shirts is not even.  Looks tacky.

-------------------------------------

@depglass wrote:

Thats what Gary says about the buffalo check D&C launch of their Fall new tunic.  Two blues close to each other.  A red called Fig.  Need I go on?  Label the darn things, people !

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

@depglass   Color names make me crazy. Magenta can run anywhere from a pinkish tone to burgundy. Some names like "cloud", "sky" or "midnight"....don't know if blue, navy or black. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Buffalo check is very fashionable, but it doesn't look good on me. I try to read buffalo check button down shirt on, and it just did not look right on me. I never wear a button down shirts, and I guess I was out of my element. I love the look of buffalo check, and it's very cozy actually. I was in L.L. Bean last week and they had a ton of buffalo check shirts. I was tempted, but I did not buy one.

@Effie54   I get it. While I do wear button up shirts, buffalo checks overwhelm me...all you see is the shirt. Sometimes what's "in" has to be a pass.

Honored Contributor

I have a red Buffalo Check jacket from D&C, DH has a blue one from Woolrich.  You'd me amazed how close these two pieces are, in fact we wear each other's and don't think a thing of it. I also have a Wrangler Buffalo Check fleece shirt from Walmart for less than $20.00.  Then there are the flannel sheets, I love Buffalo Check.

Valued Contributor

Are you always this nice or is this forum your life

Respected Contributor

That fig color looks like the color I think of when something is called fig, a dark red-violet.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mollymaggie wrote:

Are you always this nice or is this forum your life

@mollymaggie @    Your comment doesn't make a lot of sense.  For one thing we have no idea to whom or what it refers since you haven't used the proper format.  Secondly, it sounds snarky.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment