Not applicable
I really like the Lori Goldstein pieces I have received, but I find that I don't wear them very often because every time I pull out an Item to wear, it is so wrinkled I have to put it back. I thought these pieces would be great to travel with but again, too wrinkled to wear after packing, Even if I roll them. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a solution??
Super Contributor

My solution is to leave my LOGO at home and take only stuff with me that travels well. I have "travel clothes" that go everywhere with me. I've bought them "here and there" over the years: TravelSmith, Chico's, old Coldwater Creek travel knits, SG lustra knt and liquid knit ... and some of Bob Mackie's silk jackets.

Honored Contributor

Completely agree with Kathleen. We travel a lot and I have a separate wardrobe of items I know travel well. Seldom wear them at home but take them on the road. Nowadays there is no reason to travel with clothes that wrinkle. The materials available are great--easy wash and wear!

Honored Contributor
I got away with little to no ironing for a number of years, but I'm backing to ironing. Once a week, I spend a half hour ironing everything for the week.
Honored Contributor

If I get something that needs ironing, I iron it. I have 3 adult daughters that I know they know how to iron (I taught them). However, they never iron.

The generation doesn't iron. If it's wrinkled and someone wearing doesn't mind wearing wrinkles, more power to them. I could care less.

But don't complain because something comes here wrinkled. These poor clothes come from far off lands on ships and planes. You'd be wrinkled if you'd traveled that far.

If I don't want to iron something (too complicated, etc) I will take it to the $1.99 ZIP cleaners. Yep, $1.99.

What's the problem?

Super Contributor
I always travel with Logo because it packs well, few to no winkles. Hmm, not sure of the pieces you have. The darker colors show fewer wrinkles. I don't travel with the lighter ones, maybe that's it.
Not applicable
I just got a great LOGO top in the mail, that is fabulous except that it arrived wrinkled. It's 95% rayon 5% spandex . Has anyone tried steaming the wrinkles out of this fabric? Lori's shirts usually arrive in perfect condition, so I'm surprised. I'm worried that I will ruin the shirt with my iron.
Super Contributor
On 4/17/2015 Newgal said: I just got a great LOGO top in the mail, that is fabulous except that it arrived wrinkled. It's 95% rayon 5% spandex . Has anyone tried steaming the wrinkles out of this fabric? Lori's shirts usually arrive in perfect condition, so I'm surprised. I'm worried that I will ruin the shirt with my iron.

Check your iron ... isn't there a "rayon" setting? Personally, I wouldn't use steam on rayon.