Trusted Contributor

Re: Wow things are getting expensive

I thought the same thing and they were twill!

Honored Contributor

I know she claims to be "queen of pants" but her pants are very ill fitting IMO.  I can wear pants from every other QVC line, but hers don't fit worth a darn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Never bought any of her pants line, don't look like going to either. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

I know she claims to be "queen of pants" but her pants are very ill fitting IMO.  I can wear pants from every other QVC line, but hers don't fit worth a darn.

@Kachina624 . I didn't like the way her pants fit me either plus they had that awful swishing sound when I took a few steps. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like D&C capris. I have 3 pairs on the way right now. I think they were 29.98 each and they wash up nice.

I was looking for a few new tops yesterday too ...... but I agree Susan Graver's are expensive. I am retired and just don't want to pay that musch for 1 top.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

SG's pull on capri's at 63.00 add tax and shop += 70.00 !

A302648

Just give them on month, or two.  You'll most likely find them on Lunchtime Specials, and Primetime Specials, where all the stuff she can't sell at those ridiculous prices go.  Her whole line is way over priced for what it is.  A person would be foolish to pay that price for her things.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

She seems to tailor her pants to women who are built like she is.  If you're not, they won't work for you.  Just take a look how they fit the models.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you.  I've never had good luck with her pants.   I have some Dream jeannes capri's I like for summer and a couple QF skorts.   I live in my Chico's" so slimming"  jeans and my Laurie Felts'.  Those are the best fitting for me and I am pretty average size (12).  And yes, as has been discussed on here many times, the prices are ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

SG's pull on capri's at 63.00 add tax and shop += 70.00 !

A302648

getting expensive here, lots of good pricing available IRL 

get out and look, 

I realize many can't but for those who can, the stores have competitive pricing

Trusted Contributor

I feel the same way. QVC has really raised their prices in the last year way out of line if you ask me. 

I just don't understand why they are doing this on all of the lines too because when people don't want to pay they will flee QVC and they probably won't return. QVC is not making good choices lately.