Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I would consider trying the solid ones individually.  The print isn't flattering on anyone. I have thin legs but even the models' legs look heavy in the print.

The print is casual so why does the vendor pair them with spike heels?

I watched the online video and you are right, the print does no one any favors.

I too do not get high heels with pedal pushers or capris.  It is a Peg Bundy look.

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Beachy1 wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Looking at the click here sizes - the size that fits my waist measurement are 5 1/2 " SMALLER than my hips. SERIOUSLY? Sausage skin tight clothing is not attractive on anyone, IMO. Anything from this vendor is a must miss for me. Stretching out a pair of pants 5 1/2 inches to get them on ??????

It's a relaxed waist measurement.  When you lay the garment flat, that is how they measure it. 

These are knit pants.  They're not for every body type.

I don't care how thin you are IMO this is a trashy look. Puts me in mind of the mother on Married with Children.

Diplomatic as usual, HH.  Woman Very Happy

Not everyone NEEDS to wear the voluminous leg styles that you prefer.

I have very thin hips and legs, so this style is normally a winner for me.   It's rare that leggings are ever skin tight for me.  I like the Ikat print too.  Undecided about color, but the day is young.

Oh snap!

Honored Contributor

I posted in a thread last week about a pair of WWC pants I ordered in this signature fabric.

IMO, these are a very casual fabric.  Again, IMO they are athleisure pants and nothing more.  I would not feel comfortable dressing them up and personally I don't think they do dress up as they are a super casual pant.

I also did not care for the black in the pants I bought.  They were not a deep, saturated black. They almost looked brown. They also got that shiney cast when stretched.

I am one that carries my weight in my bottom half and in the pants I ordered, I went with my normal size and they were plenty roomy.  They were absolutely not tight on me at all.  I would have been swimming in a size up. 

These were an easy pass for me based on my experience with the ankle pants which BTW, were returned.