Honored Contributor

Re: Women with Control

[ Edited ]

I happen to like the lengths on these two TSV pants.  Not so much, in general, re: 'pedal pushers'.  But this set seems to be 'just right', (for me) length-wise.  Very classic/'classy', IMO.   And they look good on all of the models I've seen, so far, in the shows that I've watched.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  I always size up in these types of pants. (I don't like anything too-too tight.) 'But that's just me.'  Very nice set.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'Another thing' I like about Renee's items:  The pricing is good/excellent.  Not too-too high in price. 

Respected Contributor

I would consider trying the solid ones individually.  The print isn't flattering on anyone. I have thin legs but even the models' legs look heavy in the print.

The print is casual so why does the vendor pair them with spike heels?

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Beachy1 wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Looking at the click here sizes - the size that fits my waist measurement are 5 1/2 " SMALLER than my hips. SERIOUSLY? Sausage skin tight clothing is not attractive on anyone, IMO. Anything from this vendor is a must miss for me. Stretching out a pair of pants 5 1/2 inches to get them on ??????

It's a relaxed waist measurement.  When you lay the garment flat, that is how they measure it. 

These are knit pants.  They're not for every body type.

I don't care how thin you are IMO this is a trashy look. Puts me in mind of the mother on Married with Children.

LOL! You are right! Peggy Bundy pants!

Frequent Contributor

This is one line that I have no interest in.

Her TSV's do give my wallet a nice rest, though.

Honored Contributor
With so many of you calling them trashy,I had better not get them.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like pedal  pushers, so this set is a no for me.  If it has to be a set, I would have preferred a pair of capris and a pair of full length, with a tall option.  As a tall person, I get fed up with the "Anyone can wear them and if you're tall, just wear them shorter" line.  LOL, those of us that are tall would like to see some lengths for us too.  I will give Renee credit though.  She does have more tall options in her line than a lot of others and she does respond on her FB page (unlike Graver).  I just think that TSVs that have pants should always have a tall option along with the petite and regular that they are offering.

LOL about the Peg Bundy comment!

Contributor

It's an easy pass for me. I don't care for the print or pedal pushers.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

p.s.  I always size up in these types of pants. (I don't like anything too-too tight.) 'But that's just me.'  Very nice set.

@ROMARY

I haven't tried Renee's but I do the same with evine's Slimming Options. Those are a compression fit as well and I size up for more of a trouser fit.

As for the 'trashy' comments: I suppose one could don a pair with a tube top and 6 inch stilettos but otherwise I don't find leggings inherently 'trashy'