Super Contributor

Purchased a great winter jacket from COSTCO.....for $23!  It is a Nautica brand, removeable hood; soft faux fur inside the stand up collar as well as lined hood in the same soft faux fur.  I purchased it in white, with black zip contrast.  Must say it is very cute and warm....I live in the cold upper midwest -- washable etc.  I do think the TSV looks great, but for the price not sure you can beat the COSTCO offer.  The other colors they had at my store was black and red....let me know what you think.  Plus if you get sick of wearing it.....no guilty feelings.  

Occasional Contributor

Sounds like you got a great deal!  how long is the jacket you bought?

Valued Contributor

You got a great jacket for the price of a tee shirt. Makes me want to check Costco out now.

Honored Contributor

@soozer,

That is a really nice jacket!

Nautica Ladies' Puffer Jacket

And I just got it!

I really like that it has faux fur in the lining instead of just a cold polyester. I got a puffer coat last year but it is cold on the inside and also doesn't breathe so I hope reading the reviews that I like this as much as it  others have. I decided to size up too. Better to have more room than too tight.

Thank you for this recommendation!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

word to the wise if you have ordered the artic expedition shorter coat this morning SIZE UP !!!!!!!! I'm not kidding.  It's so tight in the shoulders it's like a shroud and I'm not a fat person, not skinny either, but average shoulders and ample busted. I got the longer more expensive version in a 'L' I got it zipped up , but, wanted a pair of scissors to cut my way out of it. LOL

sent back and got the XL. Now, it's snug, but, I'm not moving around like a zombie. 

Think the folks who make the Artic Expedition coats are elves.

Honored Contributor

It is a nice looking jacket - but I won't wear anything with a label like the one on the sleeve.   

Valued Contributor

What a nice looking jacket, @soozer! And the price is unbelievable! 

Super Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

It is a nice looking jacket - but I won't wear anything with a label like the one on the sleeve.   

The label on the sleeve is stopping me from buying it.  Looks so gaudy

Esteemed Contributor

What a cute winter jacket, and the price is terrific! No seconds thought on purchasing it, I'm sure! I wish I had seen something like it last year before I bought the Arctic Expedition! I don't like the AE at all and have never worn it....too heavy, too stiff, too tight in the shoulders and it has that crinkely noise when you move. Yes, I should have sent it back, but I didn't....someone else might like when I donate it next week. All that said, the Costco coat looks great!

Honored Contributor

I figure that label is like a status thing like on Vera Bradley bags, Coach bags, etc.  Doesn't bother me.