Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Meet The Aga Khan

Wow! Gorgeous! Color, style (more modest because of guest) earrings I haven’t seen before. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

The earrings are only $8! From Zeen, a line from Cambridge-a Pakistan based retailer. I love that she's been wearing such inexpensive earrings lately. 

Green is also the primary color of the flag of Pakistan 

20191002_150509.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

One would think she'd get sick & tired of all these official duties that fill her plate. But if she is you would never know it, she hides it and performs her duties beautifully. She ALWAYS looks to be smiling and enjoying herself and totally engrossed in whatever conversation she's involved in whether with a child or some high faluting somebody or other. He truly hit the jackpot when he met and married her. (Unless of course she's witchy & cranky when they're home alone).

@shaggygirl   I think she is the epitome of what the Brits say "Never blame and never complain."  I, too, think Wills hit the nail on the head when he got her.  Probably split with her that time to see how she would react to it and she behaved as if the world kept on going.  So, he wanted her back more than ever then.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The earrings are only $8! From Zeen, a line from Cambridge-a Pakistan based retailer. I love that she's been wearing such inexpensive earrings lately. 

Green is also the primary color of the flag of Pakistan 

20191002_150509.jpg

$8? 

They're so pretty. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what Kate thinks of all these outfits. Yes, she is gorgeous. She wears everything and anything with great beauty. This dress is a lovely color but it is shapeless. The fabric may be super but the design is something I might have chosen for my night school sewing class. The length is a bit odd too. Sorry, but this beautiful woman could look better.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Earrings by Zeen.

The Duchess of Cambridge added a pretty pair of green and gold earrings, which complimented the green shadow brushed across her eyes, pictured

Kate Middleton wore earrings by Pakistani designer Zeen for today's event

@lmt   The bottom picture looks like a portrait.

Honored Contributor

I love the color but I'm not a fan of the dress.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Hate to burst your bubble but her name is Catherine and they call her Cate.  Wanna bet?????  LOL

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Love my grandkids   Hate to burst your bubble but her name is Catherine and they call her Cate.  Wanna bet?????  LOL

She is definitely Catherine with a C, but for some strange reason, they really do call her Kate with a K.

Respected Contributor

I love their smiles.  They always appear to be enjoying the moment. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet