Valued Contributor

Have heard Edward Bess's name mentioned. Who does he represent?

Super Contributor

I believe he represents his own beauty line.

Super Contributor
He has his own beauty line and is a vendor on QVC.
Valued Contributor

he's a former model who started a cosmetic line with a few lipsticks.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

I saw that presentation and was impressed with his personality. Part od the introduction was that he had modeled. He seemed warm but professional and had a lot of knowledge about makeup. I looked him up and he has a line at NM and several reviews that mentioned his warm, genuine personality and his masterful remakes.

Super Contributor
I am thinking about trying something from the line because he does seem genuine and knowledgeable but honestly, the demonstration was pretty bad. The concealer looked terrible on the model. I am also curious as to what exactly is this miracle ingredient he found in the Black Sea - probably THE most populated sea in the world.
Valued Contributor

Thank you, QVC Ladies are the best.................

Trusted Contributor
Is anyone commenting on Nick Chavez' hair length? Leave this young man alone. His products are of superb quality.
Super Contributor
On 2/16/2014 sashamatthews said: Is anyone commenting on Nick Chavez' hair length? Leave this young man alone. His products are of superb quality.

What in the world are you talking about? Nobody said anything about his hair. Miranda simply asked who he was.

Valued Contributor
On 2/16/2014 Debbie1426 said:
On 2/16/2014 sashamatthews said: Is anyone commenting on Nick Chavez' hair length? Leave this young man alone. His products are of superb quality.

What in the world are you talking about? Nobody said anything about his hair. Miranda simply asked who he was.

there were some really awful threads posted on the beauty forum about him the other day. i think this poster may have thought it was another one of those.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel