Respected Contributor

Who was the host on early am 10/23 with Quacker Factory & Bob Mackie?? I only watched parts of each show. I had to turn her off with Angel. She started rambling about cooking eggs benedict wearing her QF clothing. Lots of rambling. Oh Goodness , she was really bad with Bob. He was giving her some looks like her wasn't sure where she was going with her ramblings,lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

Who was the hhost on early am 10/23 with Quacker Factory & Bob Mackie?? I only watched parts of each show. I had to turn her off with Angel. She started rambling about cooking eggs benedict wearing her QF clothing. Lots of rambling. Oh Goodness , she was really bad with Bob. He was giving her some looks like her wasn't sure where she was going with her ramblings,lol. 

@TX-starlight ... I saw & heard what you saw & heard .... usually this  host is not that bad ... she is one of the new host & her name  is Cathy(Kathy) .. She seemed like she was working in high gear ... after a while I turned her off as she became annoying.

Honored Contributor

I hate to mention it, since the Q just fired Alex Butler, but CP is worse than Alex IMO. 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I hate to mention it, since the Q just fired Alex Butler, but CP is worse than Alex IMO. 

What???   Q fired Wowza?

Where did you see that?

Honored Contributor

I like Mary Nelson who is normally on late but she has blond hair and is maybe late 30's, early 40's.  I think I know who you are talking about with dark hair, young.  Yes, she goes off the subject line and drives you crazy and you have to change the channel.  What really bugs me is she will start naming colors and stops and starts talking about something else --  I am like, please get through the colors!  I hope someone helps her out and corrects her.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

What???   Q fired Wowza?

Where did you see that?

not sure if she was fired or left on her own accord.

she is no longer on the meet the hosts page AND she no longer has a qvc host page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I only saw Alex a handful of times and thought that she was actually improving the last time I saw her.  BUT, she just couldn’t get over her habit of exclaiming “oh my god”. It’s something that I typically don’t take notice of - except when someone does it excessively.  I would guess some people would be bothered by that and am not shocked if hers was the first head to roll, if true. But, like I said, she was improving IMO and frankly kept my interest. I actually may have liked to see how she progressed.

To be fair, this job is not as easy as it looks.  They spend too much time on each product so the host has to talk about random things. They are selling themselves too in a way.

Respected Contributor

@software There is a thread on here about Alex. I just noticed it is now closed, but you should be able to read several comments about her. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like Kathy! She seems very young, sweet and guileless. What you see is what you get..

I did not see much of Alex but there was something about her that put me off. Maybe too casual? I don't know

Courtney K is still the best newbie in my book. Very poised and easy to listen to

Occasional Contributor

I agree- changed the channel !