Contributor

I don't watch QVC as much as I used to, but it seems I haven't seen much of Angel and Quacker Factory lately?  I miss seeing the Christmas fashions.  Are they fazing out this line?  I sure hope not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's Quacker Factory?

I stay up pretty late at night.  I've seen them on late at night and here and there during the day.

But not a regular show for an hour.

Contributor

I have noticed the same thing.  I do, however, get Angel's almost daily Quacker promos for her Facebook page.  They had a Halloween show and several others lately.  I wonder if the Q is cutting back on many of their merchants, so the merchants are striking out on their own.  Time will tell...

Respected Contributor

I thought they were mainly on QVC2

Honored Contributor

With a huge reduction in available air time, some brands are bound to be squeezed to the minimum.  I think Quacker's popularity is waning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Since they had put Quacker Factory on QVC2 & now QVC2 is all repeats Quacker factory does not get much airtime. Angel is doing a lot of shows from her home. They are having a cookie exchange show on QVC in Nov.

Esteemed Contributor

This has been discussed before and I too think that QF is on a lot less than it used to be.

Doesn't seem like they are introducing too many new items.  I love their themed shirts but I have enough for every holiday at this point.  Saturation maybe?  Who knows, but I have always enjoyed the shows as I found them entertaining and Angel is the best.

Honored Contributor

I don't think anybody is clamoring for sequins or embroidery on their clothing anymore. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I noticed that  too.  Honestly QF is bit long in the tooth now.  QF is stuck in the Jeanne Bice era, the designs never moved forward.  Time to upgrade the brand.

I have definitely notice ther is no Quacker Factory on. What has happened?