Valued Contributor

Re: Where is Marilyn Torres- Susan Graver's assistant?

Maybe she's WORKING !!! Since Susan is "all over the world," I'm sure Marilyn has other things to do.

Super Contributor

This is so tragic! Poor Marilyn. I thought she was a great rep! I liked her presentations when I was watching a video and she was presenting. Really informative and concise!

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 DelawareMom2 said:

My guess is that she was busy with her husband's arrest and now trial and conviction. Not fun knowing your husband could be going to jail for 30 years for ripping people off. She is (or was, I'm not sure) married to Don Tollefson who just got convicted. I feel bad for her and their child.

I've never heard of him.

Are you sure they were married?

Respected Contributor

Well, if that's the right Marilyn Torres, they have a 5-year-old daughter. That would explain why they didn't announce anything. Perhaps she'll be back when she gets this sorted out.

Super Contributor

The name sounded familiar to me.

Honored Contributor

I googled him. I guess they are married.

That's too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 DelawareMom2 said:

My guess is that she was busy with her husband's arrest and now trial and conviction. Not fun knowing your husband could be going to jail for 30 years for ripping people off. She is (or was, I'm not sure) married to Don Tollefson who just got convicted. I feel bad for her and their child.

You are correct, I read it on Bing. Marilyn Torres is married to him. He scammed over $100,000.

Not applicable

Hope Marilyn comes back. We all have tough times but we all deserve to rebound from bad decisions.

I dont like the new woman representing susan-i wish marilyn would come back!!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, PLEASE let Marilyn Torres do more shows!! Susan Graver is driving me nuts. She is constantly interrupting the hosts and keeps repeating her "credentials" over and over again. I have had to watch the how on mute or just turn it off.