Occasional Contributor

Re: Where is Marilyn Torres- Susan Graver's assistant?

I have been wondering about Marilyn also. I so seldom post but I liked Marilyn and find it somehow lacking in professionalism than Susan would just write her out without at least a small good-bye and decided to move on or something. Not a real fan of the new woman yet but maybe she will develop some personality as time goes by. I hope Marilyn returns.

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

To quell all the inquiries, Susan has posted on her face book page that "Marilyn is fine, and she is spending more time with her daughter."

I guess that's shopping channelese for, "she's unemployed sitting at home with her kid." That doesn't quell any inquiries I had.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Kachina624 said:
On 1/17/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

To quell all the inquiries, Susan has posted on her face book page that "Marilyn is fine, and she is spending more time with her daughter."

I guess that's shopping channelese for, "she's unemployed sitting at home with her kid." That doesn't quell any inquiries I had.

ITA - I wish Susan would say whether or not Marilyn is still with her company. I'm one of the ones who enjoy seeing her on in the early morning.

Honored Contributor

I would venture to guess Marilyn is gone or Susan would say what she's going to be doing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

When Susan announced she was going "Global", she introduced the new rep saying she would be travelling all over the world promoting the brand. Marilyn was probably unable to do this because of family commitments or other reasons. It was probably a part time job for her.

New Contributor

My guess is that she was busy with her husband's arrest and now trial and conviction. Not fun knowing your husband could be going to jail for 30 years for ripping people off. She is (or was, I'm not sure) married to Don Tollefson who just got convicted. I feel bad for her and their child.

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 DelawareMom2 said:

My guess is that she was busy with her husband's arrest and now trial and conviction. Not fun knowing your husband could be going to jail for 30 years for ripping people off. She is (or was, I'm not sure) married to Don Tollefson who just got convicted. I feel bad for her and their child.

How sad for Marilyn Torres. Just googled and read the story. Thinking she may have resigned because if this.
Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Kindaglitzy said:

How sad for Marilyn Torres. Just googled and read the story. Thinking she may have resigned because if this.

I googled too. Didn't realize she had personal troubles. That must be why she's gone. (Not loving the new lady.)

Respected Contributor

How sad for Marilyn Torres. Thinking she may have resigned or taken s leave of absence because of this.
Respected Contributor

I don't watch Susan's presentations - not ever again - but when I did I was always happy to see Marilyn. She had a nice way of showing off the garments without running her mouth, interrupting, wiggling and rubbing her hips. She was easy to watch. Sorry if she is gone.