Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where in the World is Lisa R????? For fun now....

Lisa is a public figure and has always been a polarizing figure at QVC. Either you like her or you don't; she continues to put herself out there by posting on Facebook (of which I am not a member nor do I read) re her every move; it comes with the territory. Some people in Hollywood actually paid Joan Rivers to insult them; so comments whether good or bad are a positive thing and generate interest. I wish anyone well but having been a victim of a stalker, I do question her postings about her whereabouts on Facebook. It is troubling. I have read some very vicious postings on these threads but most directed at the posters from other posters. I don't think the original author's intention was mean spirited but mean to be fun. When you are a public figure and I guess she is considered that in a very small circle, you develop tough skin.
Respected Contributor

LR is looking through her closets trying to decide which of her Zunino ball gowns wear for her Oscar viewing party.
Respected Contributor

she is getting ready for the Oscars, choosing the right gown from Italy, getting spray tanned, putting on lots of "IT" makeup including the ever present lip liner. She is washing her hair with WEN to make it full and beautiful. She is choosing just the right G.I.L.I. clutch to carry (unless S.K. ordered all of them and there were non left for Lisa) and putting on her black wedge sandals.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

She's currently charging her cell phone so she'll be able to take lots of selfies to document Oscar season on her Pinterest board. She's determined to beat Ellen's retweeting record set last year on Oscar night.
Respected Contributor

Didn't someone say she would be managing a Bergdoff Goodmans in Manhattan? I guess she was spotted there for a lunch meeting.
Respected Contributor

Wherever she is, I hope she's in good health and enjoying life.

Honored Contributor

Is she really at the Oscars?

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 AuntG said:

Is she really at the Oscars?

I really don't think so but you never know with her.

This thread is a fun speculation as to her whereabouts.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

No she's home. She invited friends over (per a post on FB yesterday).

Funny that she got 5800 posts on her thread about the Oscar red carpet and she wasn't even doing a give away.

Amy on HSN did the same thing with a giveaway and had 149 posts.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I saw her when I was having lunch at 'Grits and Groceries'. She was having honeysuckle ice cream.