Occasional Contributor

Where are the Isaac Mizrahi Pima tunics??

• I love Isaac's l/s or 3/4 sleeve tunic length pima tunic tshirts, but there haven't been many new ones in some time.  Are they discontinued?  These always sell out quickly, so I know they're a good seller.  Please bring them back, Isaac!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where are the Isaac Mizrahi Pima tunics??

I know! I love them too. He's too busy designing boatloads of large print tops, ankle pants, etc. I haven't care for many of his items in quite awhile. 

Occasional Contributor

• @Effie54 wrote:

I know! I love them too. He's too busy designing boatloads of large print tops, ankle pants, etc. I haven't care for many of his items in quite awhile. 

• Yes, I agree with you.  I don't like the big flowery prints & many designs just haven't been my taste for some time.  I really wish he'd bring back the pima cotton tops.  They're always a winner.
Respected Contributor

@MommytoMyTwoBoys wrote:

• @Effie54 wrote:

• Yes, I agree with you.  I don't like the big flowery prints & many designs just haven't been my taste for some time.  I really wish he'd bring back the pima cotton tops.  They're always a winner.

I agree! Get back to basics. That's the bread and butter.

Frequent Contributor

I agree that he should concentrate on the Pima Cotton garments that made him so popular on the Q.  I bet half of my wardrobe is his Pima tops and T shirt dresses.  I'd never buy what he's selling now.    I feel this way about Women with Control too.  The new stuff is awful.  Bring back the basics designers!  They sold out quickly...take a clue.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Knowing that Issac does not read these forums why dont you contact him on FB?  BTW I think the designers are told by QVC buyers what they want designed.  At least that is my thinking anyway.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I put "Isaac Mizrahi Prima Cotton" in the search box and two pages worth of tops and other items, many of them solids, from the pictures and lots of sleeve lengths as well, are shown. 

Occasional Contributor

• @Imaoldhippie wrote:

Knowing that Issac does not read these forums why dont you contact him on FB?  BTW I think the designers are told by QVC buyers what they want designed.  At least that is my thinking anyway.

Thank you!  I didn't know we could contact him.  I will look him up on FB & do that!

Occasional Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

I put "Isaac Mizrahi Prima Cotton" in the search box and two pages worth of tops and other items, many of them solids, from the pictures and lots of sleeve lengths as well, are shown. 

Yes, I've been doing this about once per week for some time.  There are some tunic length pima shirts on there currently, but the sizing is very limited& so are the colors.  Nothing in my size.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you tried eBay? I have been able to find many older items and definitely new with better prices as well! Hope you find what you like!