Valued Contributor

hosts shop?  The D&C top and shorts for 44.96 are supposed to be a bargin. She said if bought separately it would be 35 for top and 30 for shorts. Good grief , I can go to Pennys, C&B, Macys or Kohls and I would venture to say I would not pay but at the most 19.99 for the shorts and about the same for the top if not less when on sale. I am really left wondering where these people get these prices. Yes, I do shop the Q because they are almost the only place I can buy pants that fit. Sometimes at Macy's. But please be real when doing comparisons. And yet this set is almost sold out. Some people must have more money than I do. As for easy pay, if I put it on my department store card, I am getting easy pay also.  Oh well I have vented.  And another vent is I would not buy or wear any Logo items. Each to their own I guess.

Valued Contributor

It did say do these. The dropped that part. ?

Respected Contributor

I think folks buy them because they don't have the time to search the town and then find they don't have the size or color they want. They can do all that in 3 minutes!  That's worth something. 

Annnnnnddd!  Who gives you Easy Pay??

Honored Contributor

"And another vent is I would not buy or wear any Logo items. Each to their own I guess."

@allaries

What's the attraction? I'm not bashing but it seems fashion has taken to the bedroom or something...clothes look like they are lingerie. I swear if I wore some of LG  items someone would tell me to get dressed...LOL!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

"And another vent is I would not buy or wear any Logo items. Each to their own I guess."

@allaries

What's the attraction? I'm not bashing but it seems fashion has taken to the bedroom or something...clothes look like they are lingerie. I swear if I wore some of LG  items someone would tell me to get dressed...LOL!Woman LOL

@allaries--I think Lori just had something "different" and the shoppers hadn't seen it before so they gave it a whirl.  This area of style is done in fabrics that hold up in the wash, you can't see the hanger through them because of the thinness and don't pill.  Take a look at Dillards I C Collections and Bryn Walker.  Their outfits look really good!

Frequent Contributor

The prices have gone up considerably, and that is why I have been shopping at a few of my favorite discount stores.  I find some good buys, and no shipping.  Even with the reduced shipping, the price of the clothing is still a bit steep.