Contributor

Hey there - I'm watching the LOGO show for the first time. I love the looks but I'm concerned in a hot climate (south TX) that the layers will be too hot and sticky? Anyone have any tips or knowledge of the fabric if its really breathable?

Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: New to LOGO - layering q?

IMO the fabric is very thin, some lighter colors you can see through so you would need to layer anyway.The fabric is not hot on the body and actually feels like pjs on your body, I actually wear tops that have pilled to sleep in.

Contributor

Awesome - thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

the fabric is cool. I wore a long sleeve top today with 88 and high humidity. Actually everything is so air-conditioned I was very comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

sorry, I dont...Ive been watching the Logo shows on and off but can't get past the tunic, hi-lo, shark bite, loose look...on me, it would look like a maternity top.  They had a plus sized model (Jackie)? On awhile ago, and she had all the layers on, she looked like she was dressed for a winter expedition!  Now, Amy Stran is on and these tunics look like dresses in her...just not my style, but lotsa ladies love it!  Happy shopping.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Make sure you look at the bottom sweep measurement because 46" is rather large for an xxs when the bust measurement is only 32" (just using that size as an example).  Most of Lori's fashions are made for the pear shaped lady (narrow in the shoulders and wider in the hip).  The tsv might not be as wide on the bottom but it is certainly long like a sleep shirt.  Not my idea of warm weather attire. 

Valued Contributor

I live in a moderate climate but no one has air conditioning. In the summer when the temperature varies from 70-90 I do not layer my Logo pieces. I layer in the spring, late fall, and winter. I generally purchase a size larger than I truly need if I want to wear the pieces without layering as the under pieces fit fairly close to the body and I am full-figured. I separate them if it is warm and carry a cardi or vest if going into air conditioning. Lori has many pieces that do not need to be layered but can be if it so pleases you and the weather is right for that. 

I love these clothes because I can wear them all 4 seasons in some configuration or another. 

good luck!

Contributor

Thank you so much ladies - I really appreciate all the feedback!