Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Best Recent Fashion Bargain?

JJill stroller length open cardigan.....$6.49.....Ross

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a Sidestitch button down shirt from Ebay for $35.99.  Brand new, excellent quality.  QVC has that same shirt "marked down" to $99.98. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

B8826DF7-C4CC-4A7B-9977-3A0EC6DD3518.jpeg

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

That pink plaid shirt is a Joan Rivers for twenty bucks off the regular price. Liked it so much I just ordered another one 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

Good find @Greeneyedlady21 @ I too found Jeans at BJs over the weekend. Levi's pull on stretch. one in dark wash the other in medium. The fit was great at 19.99 each. I hope I get some wear out of them and they don't shrink; but if they do at least I didn't pay too much. 
I like your new picture!

@KBEANS  I believe you're the ONLY person I've seen on this board that shops at BJ's. 👍🏾

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been shopping much the past 18 months. At least for me. LOL At the end of March, beginning of April, two of my friends and I went to my favorite mall. This mall has the only Nordstrom in this area. I bought a really nice 3/4 length plaid wool coat for $45. It's a casual coat, not dressy. I haven't worn it yet because the weather was too warm. So when it gets cold, I have a brand new coat. Original price was $200. Great quality and great bargain. Last week I picked up two sleeveless t- shirts for my daughter. Nothing special, sort of like a man's muscle shirt. On sale and I had a 40% off coupon. Got them for 1.24 a piece and she likes them. Something to wear with shorts. I have to say, Kohl's has great sales!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

Good find @Greeneyedlady21 @ I too found Jeans at BJs over the weekend. Levi's pull on stretch. one in dark wash the other in medium. The fit was great at 19.99 each. I hope I get some wear out of them and they don't shrink; but if they do at least I didn't pay too much. 
I like your new picture!

@KBEANS  I believe you're the ONLY person I've seen on this board that shops at BJ's. 👍🏾

@Mz iMac😂 I'm the only one woman enough to admit it. LMAO  I take that back...I just read a thread about fashions at Costco!

Honored Contributor

Style & Co. long sleeve striped tee for $4 from Macy's 

Several short sleeve Croft & Barrow tees from Kohl's for $4

Respected Contributor

Did some back to school shopping with my 16 year old daughter.  Went into American Eagle (cluching my wallet) and she actually picked out 2 tops that were on clearance.  Each $9.  And they're very nice!

Honored Contributor

I got a $68 dress for $13.54.