Regular Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/30/2015 Merrylass said: Your thread is still there. As a side note, Sheesh is a very nice person and she probably meant " thanks for the heads up" - I don't think it is nice assume that she would do something so petty as to arrange for your thread to be deleted. I do appreciate your giving everyone a heads up and no, I am not being sarcastic. I hope you were able to order the items you wanted.

That is exactly what I meant, Merrylass, thank you, in my haste to get to the ordering page...when I realized the item number was not there after I put the jackets in my cart---I took the time to go back and post it---this is really ridiculous. Is there a full moon or something?

GOODNESS, my response didn't appear. I think there is a full moon out (must check). I wasn't trying to stir the pot -- I merely said that you are are nice person and no one should assume that you were being intentionally mean (I inferred that "sarcastic" was not intended to put you in a positive light). I've already apologized if my inference was incorrect and I'd rather move on and focus on my many new Linea purchases{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

What a screwed up mess this forum is becoming. People jump in to explain what other people are thinking or saying and then jump to the conclusion that people are accusing people for saying people are petty when they never said that and then somebody else jumps in with "wise opinions" and then someone jumps in who just accused me of something in another topic that had nothing to do with her and writes some sort of defensive when she just did the same thing herself. Really.

Here's a great suggestion, let's not jump to conclusions, let posters reply directly to posts that are directed to them and everyone else butt out and then it will all go away. Kind of like being adults instead of groups of not so nice clicky groups. Haven't you ever wondered why more and more don't post and now we have enjay who has been posting since 2005 not feeling this is a place she wants to participate and then there was Kate??? the other day who was told off in a very inappropriate way. I don't think Louis would be very pleased with the way this forum is heading; especially if this continues to get any worse because this will hurt sales. IF THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU THEN IT DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU. (Yes, I know I wrote in all caps; somebody admonished me last week for typing in all caps, so funny and so childish). Doesn't bother me one bit.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} What you said.....

Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Sheesh, I like your signature. I adore Iris Apfel....I met her years ago (in the early 80's). She spoke at a business lunch and she was a hoot. About 4' 9" at the most. But a big personality. The southern women sitting at my table asked what country she was from since they couldn't understand her and I told them New York and they said "OH".

ROFLMAO---I sooo get that, as I am a born and raised New Yorker, too! I've always loved her (since I discovered her--but only a few years ago). I just watched Advanced Style over the weekend that someone recommended on this Forum---and I watched a couple of other interviews with Iris---and when she made that comment---I then decided it would be my new quote---and replaced my Betty Davis quote.

I bought two sets of her bangles on HSN, and they are great, but I am going to have to send them back as I have a very small hand and skinny wrists and they are just too big...if my hand was wider they would stay on, but I have a very child-sized hand and they are just too big---even in the Small-Medium. Great value, though, for any one who is interested. $39 for a set of three well made, wide bangles. It's called RaraAvis.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Hi Sheesh, I love Iris' items and have one of her kachinas. Her items are bold and well made. It is so easy to be misunderstood on these boards. I have really cut down my posting. But I find the Linea ladies to be a positive group who share information. Very cool.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.