Honored Contributor

Re: What is shawns dress?!?!

On 2/11/2015 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Hey Win. I just added that last part about wedges being comfortable and Jill.

Many ladies feel more stable in wedges. I was never comfy in stilettos, I always felt like I was going to fall! That is, the maybe two times I wore them.

I agree. Did you see the cute Earthies Manza? I so want these, but I don't want to spend what they are asking. I'll find a link and send it. I think I "have" to have the nude and black Amp.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Check these out Amp...

http://www.qvc.com/Earthies-Nubuck-Wedges-w-Adjustable-Strap-Manza.product.A262414.html?sc=A262414-...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Those are so cute Win. It looks like they have mesh strips on the vamp, so they wouldn't be too hot. If you shop around, you can probably find a better price on those.

Honored Contributor

She's worn that yellow dress before. She's really been dressing very nicely the past few months.

I don't think she ever had vertigo. She was trying to conceal her pregnancy.

Honored Contributor

Those are so cute Win. It looks like they have mesh strips on the vamp, so they wouldn't be too hot. If you shop around, you can probably find a better price on those.

I did Amp. I'm waiting on the 25% coupon vs. 20% that I found online for the site! Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 winamac1 said:

I did Amp. I'm waiting on the 25% coupon vs. 20% that I found online for the site! Have a great day!

popping in on the earthies wedges chat...they are so a "want list" item for me. I own quite a few earthies(auto correct changes earthies to earthworms..lol) because I can wear them all day with comfort. That yellow dress is adorable ..also on my list. I even like the yellow but black would be great too. See it's no longer available. Oh well...eBay!
Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Hey Win. I just added that last part about wedges being comfortable and Jill.

Many ladies feel more stable in wedges. I was never comfy in stilettos, I always felt like I was going to fall! That is, the maybe two times I wore them.

I agree. Did you see the cute Earthies Manza? I so want these, but I don't want to spend what they are asking. I'll find a link and send it. I think I "have" to have the nude and black Amp.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Check these out Amp...

http://www.qvc.com/Earthies-Nubuck-Wedges-w-Adjustable-Strap-Manza.product.A262414.html?sc=A262414-...

Cute shoes, Win!

As for Shawn's dress, it suits her style. Very fun and upbeat.

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2015 sparklestar said:

Elizabeth and James Mabel Dress $395 (maybe this)

I wish the Q would do a GILI version but not in silk...

Honored Contributor

I remember that dress and it is at least a year old, if not more.

Shawn has been wearing heels, not just wedges, several times that I've seen her. And over the last couple of weeks at least one poster if not more has commented about that and Shawn saying she has foot problems. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 birkin baby said:

popping in on the earthies wedges chat...they are so a "want list" item for me. I own quite a few earthies(auto correct changes earthies to earthworms..lol) because I can wear them all day with comfort. That yellow dress is adorable ..also on my list. I even like the yellow but black would be great too. See it's no longer available. Oh well...eBay!

I think we have similar taste Birkin! I really love those Earthies. They aren't too high in height and stylish enough! Have a good day. (Love Shawn's dress). If you find it on eBay, lol, shout out! I doubt it though.

Honored Contributor

Those are cute until you get to the velcro strap across the back. I really dislike velcro on my shoes, especially on dress shoes.