Shawn's yellow dress is so cute! Some help! What is it called/ who is it by? I want to buy it off qvc!
Respected Contributor

Re: What is shawns dress?!?!

I love it too!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

She and Rick are coordinated.

Esteemed Contributor

It surely cannot be a QVC product. Way too fashion forward for QVC to carry it.
Honored Contributor

Very 60s/Twiggy. Its cute
Respected Contributor

Elizabeth and James Mabel Dress $395 (maybe this)

Super Contributor

love it .

Super Contributor

Her dress not so much, possibly in a different color...
The shoes she's wearing, I would purchase. Although, as I recall, all her presentations when she was demonstrating Orthaheel footwear and claiming she had foot issues, she stated she could not wear heels due to life long foot issues. I suppose we as customers aren't supposed to remember those details now that she wears heels on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 kathoderay said:

The shoes she's wearing, I would purchase. Although, as I recall, all her presentations when she was demonstrating Orthaheel footwear and claiming she had foot issues, she stated she could not wear heels due to life long foot issues. I suppose we as customers aren't supposed to remember those details now that she wears heels on a regular basis.

{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 kathoderay said:

What kind of heels was she wearing? That is unusual because she does have bad feet, she has said that many times. Perhaps she was just wearing them for the show? She also has vertigo.

I think if I had vertigo and bad feet, I wouldn't be wearing heels. My luck I'd fall and break an ankle!