Regular Contributor

What is Marla Wynne TS on 8/10?

From the HSN program guide, it looks like Wednesday's TS is from Marla Wynne.  Have any of you heard what it will be?

I don't watch many HSN shows but do watch hers and Jay King's.  I have purchased her clothes selectively because they are expensive, but what I do have I love.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is Marla Wynne TS on 8/10?

They don't give advance notice anymore. We'll all find out on midnight of the TSV day.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They don't give advance notice anymore. We'll all find out on midnight of the TSV day.

That's not true/ accurate chrystal 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@mb141312 wrote:

From the HSN program guide, it looks like Wednesday's TS is from Marla Wynne.  Have any of you heard what it will be?

I don't watch many HSN shows but do watch hers and Jay King's.  I have purchased her clothes selectively because they are expensive, but what I do have I love.

@mb141312 - we have a nice group of Marla fans/shoppers on another thread. You are welcome to join us!

See this link/thread for the TS info

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Marla-Wynne-TS-2-22-22/m-p/7591764#M762903

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@mb141312 @I just heard the host on now say it is a dress. No other details supplied.

Honored Contributor

lantern dress $29.99

marla wynne1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Thanks Chi-town girl.  I'll check it out.

Frequent Contributor

Marla is hilarious!    I am enjoying the show and laughing so much.   I haven't seen this side of her.  First time back in studio and it's a fun comedy show!  

Regular Contributor

I guess HSN is doing the same thing as QVC, reselling today’s specials/today’s special values that are still in inventory. It seems like this one did pretty well on the day of the event in May, but perhaps there were a lot of returns? I had to return the dress and the topper. They just didn’t work right for my short frame. The high low hem was weird on me. I felt like you could see the underside of the dress from the front since it hung lower in the back. I think for petites, the most flattering length, trends not with standing, is above the knee. With this dress part hung above the knee and part below and it just didn’t work on me. I think that I ordered a small, and Marla had been saying to size up and I didn’t. It still looked a little big to me, but I know that it’s supposed to be loose and not tailored.

I really enjoy Martha and I feel bad leaving negative feedback about the dress. I think that many of her items work better if you have a little height. And sometimes, they seem to be designed for bigger women.
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
I guess HSN is doing the same thing as QVC, reselling today’s specials/today’s special values that are still in inventory. It seems like this one did pretty well on the day of the event in May, but perhaps there were a lot of returns? I had to return the dress and the topper. They just didn’t work right for my short frame. The high low hem was weird on me. I felt like you could see the underside of the dress from the front since it hung lower in the back. I think for petites, the most flattering length, trends not with standing, is above the knee. With this dress part hung above the knee and part below and it just didn’t work on me. I think that I ordered a small, and Marla had been saying to size up and I didn’t. It still looked a little big to me, but I know that it’s supposed to be loose and not tailored.

I really enjoy Martha and I feel bad leaving negative feedback about the dress. I think that many of her items work better if you have a little height. And sometimes, they seem to be designed for bigger women.

@GoodyShoes  no need to feel bad about not liking this particular dress.  

I love Marla's fashions, but not everything.  I've never liked her lantern dress style, at all.  Easy pass for me. 

But since it's her day today, I'm really looking forward to shopping for her other things that should be introduced.  Plus, I'm especially excited about her denim launch that's supposed to drop later this year! Smiley Happy