Trusted Contributor

DENIM & COMPANY TSV JEGGINGS

May I ask why it appeared that everyone hosts and models were wearing long boxy sweaters over the jeggings? I wondered if they did not look good on and they were all hiding the jeggings.  Why hide a garment you are trying to sell????

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DENIM & COMPANY TSV JEGGINGS

Most of what I saw on the models appeared ill fitting. Wearing long tunics covered the areas that were too tight. I think most needed to go up a size or the jeggings were not manufactured properly. 

Ali Carr wore a regular shirt but she had on a long cardigan. So you never know until you get them home and try on.

Honored Contributor

Tunics over skinny jean leggings are so 90's! I only wear pull up jean leggings (Spanx) and only wear regular tops. I feel I look my best in a shorter top. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

That is a question.for the QVC stylists but I would assume that since D&Co is for an older demographic, they assume it's customers wear longer tops with Jennings and leggings.  Nothing QVC does is by chance.  Everything is done to advance sales.  I have more Jennings and skinny jeans than I need so I didn't watch any presentations after the one at midnight.

Honored Contributor

LOL. I know how much you love wearing leggings and tunics. Maybe you could get some new ones for Thanksgiving @chrystaltree.

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm not a fan of leggings with short tops.  I am so tired of seeing women wearing leggings that expose every outline of the butt and every roll of fat.  At least wear a shirt long enough to cover it up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just my opinion here.... I think that when wearing leggings or jeggings, tops need to be long enough to cover your 'stuff', front and back. I know it is now fashionable and acceptable, but I think regular or shorter length tops are not appropriate.  I know these days there is a fairly new expression called body shaming and why should anyone need to cover up their heaven-given beauty no matter their size or shape. I agree with that. That's not what I mean.  I mean, I wouldn't walk around in public in only tights or panty hose (remember those hahaha?).  For me its the same feeling with leggings or jeggings.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

LOL. I know how much you love wearing leggings and tunics. Maybe you could get some new ones for Thanksgiving @chrystaltre

Yes, that is my winter uniform.  Tunic length top/leggings/boots.  I don't see myself buying more but never say never....lol

Trusted Contributor

Maybe its just me, but i think barrel shaped women wearing leggings looks so bad. I think they should balance out their shape,  and wear a more loose bottom. PJ looks so much better wearing wider shaped pants.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @dogsx3 There is a figure (unfortunately mine) that they don't look good on.