Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of ShopHQ?

I bought the Borghese TTV the other week plus got a great buy on a makeup kit. They also sent me some free masks as well. Great kit! I love Borghese. I also just got 2 beautiful pieces of jewelry. They had a 3 amigos show and I bought a huge 26 carat citrine ring for $150!!! It it set in their silver/palladium alloy with gold accents. When was the last time the Q had a citrine of that size for $150? I also got a beautiful pair of turq and blue topaz earrings in SS for $153. Today I ordered the hi low chiffon skirt from Marc Bouwer so I am interested to see it and see the quality. I have also tried HSN and have been very happy with what I have purchased. Iman, Antthony and Diane Gilman pieces. Excellent quality!
Super Contributor

Overall, it looks very "low budget" to me. Many of the hosts, sets and products leave much to be desired. I tune in for Dimitri James....period.

Esteemed Contributor

The last time I thought about ordering something from ShopNBC/ShopHQ I didn't have any luck. It was a coat, and I went online to see the garment's measurements. According to the online charts, the smallest size available would be huge on me. I called to consult their customer service for sizing help, and she just quoted the online chart. I mentioned how off that sizing chart seemed to be, and she agreed. (I wear small/medium but their XXS would be too big according to the chart.) I ended up passing on the coat and really haven't had an interest in ordering anything since then.

Super Contributor

TRUE INVICTA SHOWS ARE THE PROBLEM--Love it otherwise.

Regular Contributor

I've been very pleased with most of the items I've ordered -- jewelry, handbag, and skin care. I've wanted a leather handbag for a long time but refuse to pay $300+ for one. I found a Madi Claire leather bag on clearance, less than $60, and ordered it for fall. It's a bit heavy for me, but I really like it otherwise. The shipping is fast and their shipping fees are very reasonable.

The jewelry I bought is lovely -- good quality and a fair price. I would say give it a try -- although some of the fashions look like lesser quality, that's true of all stores and shopping channels.

HTH,

Rebecca J.

Super Contributor

I ordered an Invicta last year that came with an 8-slot dive case and the mm was HUGE (which I love), but I was impressed with the quality for the price - even the case was quality!

I ordered my first ShopHQ fashion item today - the Top Value quilted faux leather jacket. The price was good (value pay was AMAZING), I got it in gray (which I thought looked very stylish), and the shipping was 2.99. I figured for like $10 (shipping+value pay installment), it was worth a shot.

Honored Contributor

I've bought plenty of things from the channel and I've only returned one item. they offer reduced or free shipping quite frequently. I will say that their customer service is not as good as the other two channels. the funny thing is that when I think about all the stuff I bought from shop HQ I have a purse that I've been carrying for the last probably 4 years that I completely forgot I purchased from them and it's held up beautifully! It's a small leather crossbody and I think I spent $40 on it! I also wear the Comfortisse bras everyday and I find them to be much more supportive than the Rhonda Shear bras (which I tried first)
Valued Contributor

I purchased an Invicta watch for my brother several years ago and the product plus the packaging was outstanding. I, myself have purchased many items from ShopHQ and I have yet to be disappointed. Granted, their sets could use some revamping but their merchandise I love.