Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of ShopHQ?

I don't really watch that much because the signal quality is very low on my cable, is this true for anyone else?

Frequent Contributor

I happened to be channel surfing on the lower, non HD channels this morning, and I came across Shop HQ. I watched for a few minutes, and I think I will have to watch a few more shows before I decide to purchase anything. My cable provider is Comcast, and I see that HSN also has an HSN 2 channel. Years ago, I remember QVC & HSN had two channels. The pocketbooks looked nice on Shop HQ, but I get some really good deals at Marshalls and TJ Maxx....and no shipping charges.

Valued Contributor

I've returned everything I've bought from them. My experience has been ""not good quality.""

Frequent Contributor

On 9/22/2014 jackthebear said:

I don't really watch that much because the signal quality is very low on my cable, is this true for anyone else?

My reception was fuzzy also. I have Comcast, and that channel is not in HD.

Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 jersey girl57 said:
On 9/22/2014 jackthebear said:

My reception was fuzzy also. I have Comcast, and that channel is not in HD.

must be them,

too bad b/c if you want to buy you need the best picture possible

Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ is my go to shopping channel. I buy more from them than HSN and QVC combined. They have free shipping days when everything ships free if you use your ShopHQ card....even heavy furniture ships free on those days. Plus most of their entire inventory is on value pays almost all the time. Plus I don't pay tax when I shop from ShopHQ. I love their fashions and some of their jewelry lines, especially Passage to Israel and the Samuel B collection. Also love Margie's home furnishings!

Trusted Contributor

I think ShopHQ has changed the most in the past couple of years. As others said, they've become the Invicta Watch channel. Their programming has changed from a variety of subject matter to being focused on just a few things in a day. For example, when they have a TTV of Skinn, all day long it's Skinn shows. If it's electronics, it's electronics shows. They don't offer a good variety of shows anymore. And, the thing I hate worse than anything was when they started their "Best of" during the overnight hours - it's all reruns! I've also noticed that they don't seem to have as many of the Three Amigos jewelry shows anymore. Probably six months ago or so they sent me a survey and I lambasted them about all of these things. Nothing has changed so so much for a survey. I'm sure there are others who feel the same as I do about it.

I seldom watch any shopping channels anymore, and I'm a long time watcher (20+ years). Things have changed with all of them and with the advent of the internet, it's just easier to get on-line and order what you want, IMHO.

Super Contributor

OK - now i'm curious......will have to watch to see what all the talk is about!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Another fan of ShopHQ. I do not always care for the One World fashions, but love about 95% of the Kate & Mallory, Addressing Woman, Carson Kressley, and also love Isomers and Skinn Cosmetics. I find most of their clothes to be less expensive and a good value for the money. I do have to agree with the lady that said their shipping is slow - maybe because I'm in CA, but it's almost 2 weeks sometimes. No problems with returns and they have value pays at least 50% of the time.

Having said that, I still have my favorites at QVC. I still like LOGO and a few other clothing lines and some of their skin care. Hope this helps

New Contributor

I buy my clothes from QVC, HSN, and SHOPHQ but I think SHOPHQ has better pricing, purchase options, and many cute styles. I take advantage of the value pays and shipping is very reasonable. My experience with SHOPHQ's customer service has been impressive. The clothes I've bought were made of quality material, unique styles, and received many compliments. But what I like about SHOPHQ is that the carry clothes that are MADE IN THE USA! I think it's great that I can buy many cute clothes and amazing beauty and skincare products from these shopping networks. I have my favs like Antthony (HSN); Legacy, Mally, Philosophy, Jose Maran, IT Cosmetics (QVC); and SHOPHQ's Kate&Mallory, OSO Casuals, Marc Bouwer, The Countess Collection, SKINN Cosmetics, MUDD Cosmetics, and Rodial.