Respected Contributor

Re: Watch Your Shipping Charges

What I buy at QVC--Linea--is exclusive to QVC, so I'm stuck with the shipping charges. But, were it not for my addiction to Linea, I would not shop here and pay shipping costs, along with SLOW delivery.

In a retail age of free and fast shipping, QVC is way behind the times. I wonder why they can compete at all!

Honored Contributor

I guess I am in the minority but I think S/H is a bargain. What would it cost to hire a person  to do this for you?

It comes right to my door. I don't have the hastle of shopping at a mall, or the expense of gas, and the parking issue either

People are getting paid to pack the merchandise and you are paying for shipping materials.

I just spent $100 at Hsn and everything was shipped for free

If you by things on special sometimes it is shipped for free.  It's only a few dollars, and its saves me time and trouble

I think the postal service is one of the biggest bargains going. If Q makes a profit from shipping so what? They are a business after all.

If I were so upset about this I would shop elsewhere

Honored Contributor

I never have to worry about shipping charges! I only shop stores with free shipping and free next day delivery! Done! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"