Esteemed Contributor
On 10/19/2014 santorini said:

I had a similar story to Sox. I bought the beefy ones on clearance last year for my mom. They were too big but I was desperate to try a pair, so I bought them and washed on hot over and over. They might have shrunk a tiny bit, but nothing noticeable. The fabric held up very well.Smile Things only shrink when I don't want them to.

Amen, Santorini! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor
On 10/19/2014 SoX said:
On 10/19/2014 santorini said:

I had a similar story to Sox. I bought the beefy ones on clearance last year for my mom. They were too big but I was desperate to try a pair, so I bought them and washed on hot over and over. They might have shrunk a tiny bit, but nothing noticeable. The fabric held up very well.Smile Things only shrink when I don't want them to.

Amen, Santorini! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Isn't that always the case? {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am glad to hear that though. I only have the Whisper Knit pants from this year and they are a perfect fit so I don't want them to shrink!!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Guess I was "lucky" then to get my WK scoop neck sweater to shrink. Either it got smaller or I got larger{#emotions_dlg.blink} Seriously though, the length was shorter and it felt tighter after washing it in warm water & drying it on high heat.

Super Contributor

I wash my WKs by color, with no other items. Typicall only cold, with one laundry pod. I tumble dry on low. Press with Singer flat press iron board on lowest setting. They look new every time.