Regular Contributor

Re: Waitlist - Is it worth it?

Definitely! Even though I often cancel my WL orders (either because of poor reviews or I just decided I didn't really need the item), the last two times I really did want something badly, they did in fact process within a reasonable time frame.

Just now, the recent SG cascade cardigan TSV that I had on WL changed to processing! It's A256709 in burgundy, so excited!

If it's something you really want, it pays to WL! You have nothing to lose because there is no charge until it ships anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree it depends on the popularity of the item on waitlist when you are to receive it.

New Contributor

My experience with waitlisting has been very bad. I have waitlisted 6 items and have never, ever received any of them. In fact, QVC usually cancels my waitlisted items.  It is NOT worth it--it is a waste of time. I'm tired of waitlisting items, waiting 45+ days, then QVC cancels it. A couple of times I cancelled after waiting for 35-40 days because if I haven't received it by then, I will never get the item. It's very discouraging and frankly speaking, QVC's waitlisting system SUCKS!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm always a little surprised that new posters, to any message board, don't read the guidelines before posting. That way one would know not to bump nine year old threads.