Super Contributor

I ,too, had high hopes for their fall collection. I am disappointed thus far. I prefer a minor platform to help keep my feet from the inclement weather and hard flooring. Then again I also prefer shoes that have some fashion to them.

I feel the orthoheel folks are on too often with the same stuff. It reminds me of the time when B. Makowsky was on, what felt like, every other minute.

Super Contributor

have a few sandals I'd gotten on ebay or elsewhere because of $$. they've been nothing like the ugly black and white spotted slippers I'd bought early in the year. The first Vionic I'd had. put them on and WOW felt so much better instantly. I've now come to wear these uggo slippers all day in the house and just use the sandals for shopping etc. Not a cure for my feet, but honestly think I'll get another pair of slippers for around the house wear. The slippers seem to have so much more arch support and thicker soles.

Super Contributor
Have you tried Birkenstocks? I remember they used to be kind of wide even I their regular sizes. That was long ago though. I have not worn them in a while.
Honored Contributor

I tried some Vionic flip-flops and they were horribly uncomfortable to me. I sent them back.

Super Contributor

luvthatboxer, I've gone the Birky route. Thanks for the suggestion tho!