Contributor

I had the chance to visit a store that has a few fall shoes, duh...no wides as promised, however I did try on to get an idea if I could get away with them...I think you need to stick with sandals..sorry but there are no give way to these shoes, stiff, making if cut into feet, I understand I wasn't trying a wide but to get an idea went from 1/2 size to full size up..could wait to get them off, for this type of money, think you would have finer leather and get them cutie shoes in a wide..I give up till summer.

Respected Contributor
I have to say it is a surprise that a company that uses"wellness" and foot health in their promotion does not offer a wide width in all styles.Many people have problems from cramming their feet into shoes that are too narrow. Also I think that the actual shoe styles are not varied and the embroidered clog style is old news. It's very Von Trapp family singers. They keep doing a version of that style and its not stylish.The sandals are better but they need wides.nothing looks worse than toes hanging off the side of a sandal footbed.Well,some things look worse..lol.
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry you can't find Vionics to fit because they're one of the very few shoes of any brand with shoes less than $150 my terrible feet can tolerate.

Esteemed Contributor

I like my Orthoheel slippers, flip flops, and mules. However, I am very leery about trying a full shoe. It took me a bit of back and forth to get the sizing right. I am a true 7 1/2. On the flip flops with a toe post, I wear an 8. My foot was too close to the back of the flip flop on a size 7. On the mules, and closed toe slippers, same thing, a size 8 is perfect. However, on the open toed slippers and open toed sandals, a size 7 is better because there is no stopping the foot at the front of the shoe, so my foot can slide forward a bit more.

So this sizing issue has been a bit frustrating for me. But I think they are very comfortable and I will wear what I have. If I want to buy a full shoe, I think I will try to find them in a store to avoid further frustration with returns.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor
I wear a wide width shoe. These shoes come in European sizes. Maybe that is why no wide styles. I do buy the sandals, but not regular items. I like Clark's unconstructed because,they fit right out the box without a problem. I enjoy finding nice shoes at QVC,but buy where I can get better prices.
Honored Contributor
I think they design their shoes hoping to accommodate both wide and medium widths. As a result they don't fit anyone really well. I've given up on them due to sizing issues and cheap construction and material. I've been buying Alegria, Klogs brand, and Spring Step. All have support and are extremely well made.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I loved my orthaheels..I purchased thong type sandals that were the best thing for my feet, went back to purchase 3 pairs, 3 pair of sleepers..loved them so when I was told, there will offer more in wide was happy as a kid at Christmas, yet on Q they haven't really showed up, so when I had the chance to try on 3 different type of cuties..Construction was ouch..no give, stiff and again not wide but even sizing up to get an idea, each shoe, the footbed was different, high ached then the other etc. I walked away buying a insert..won't give up on the sandals .

Super Contributor
On 9/8/2014 birkin baby said: I have to say it is a surprise that a company that uses"wellness" and foot health in their promotion does not offer a wide width in all styles.Many people have problems from cramming their feet into shoes that are too narrow. Also I think that the actual shoe styles are not varied and the embroidered clog style is old news. It's very Von Trapp family singers. They keep doing a version of that style and its not stylish.The sandals are better but they need wides.nothing looks worse than toes hanging off the side of a sandal footbed.Well,some things look worse..lol.
Von Trapp family singers lol!!! That is too funny!! I also own only the sandals and love them, but really don't like this clog style. Consequently, I only wear Vionics in the summer...or until weather permits lol! I don't have a wide foot but can definitely understand the concern...for me the issue is complete lack of style in their nonsandal shoes. In the meantime, I might buy the slippers so I can at least wear those all year!
Contributor

I bought the Vionic shoe inserts, A214276, and love them. Since I, too, haven't been impressed with the styling of their shoes, these let me wear shoes I like and get the support I need. A bit pricey, but well worth it to this size 11W.

Super Contributor
On 9/11/2014 redsoxfan said:

I bought the Vionic shoe inserts, A214276, and love them. Since I, too, haven't been impressed with the styling of their shoes, these let me wear shoes I like and get the support I need. A bit pricey, but well worth it to this size 11W.

Great idea!!!