Respected Contributor

I was just going through my closet. I found three gorgeous velvet shirts from the Q.

One was brown and black silk burn out from Koos, One was burgandy and was from silk something or another. and one was navy from the same place. Maybe silk impressions. Too lazy to trek upstairs to look.

I will have them cleaned so I can wear them, maybe with black "velvet" leggings. 

I haven't worn them in years, so it will be like have new.

The quality is lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

I am with you, @hennypenny!  I just bought a D&Co blouse (H235712) and a SG pair of pants (A4550) and honestly, I think I could wear velvet every day.  No reason not, to, of course, but then it wouldn't be as special!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny Your post makes me remember all of the wonderful things QVC used to sell as far as many different designers.

Honored Contributor

@hennypennyI am SO jealous!  Those sound wonderful!

Honored Contributor

Koos in his apron, now that's a blast from the past.  It should be fun updating them with the leggings and some modern jewelry.

Respected Contributor

They are very current looking. A cross between Anthro and Sundance. I can't wait to wear them.

Trusted Contributor

Hennypenny,

You could wear the shirts with jeans also and dress them down with style. Smiley Happy

Enjoy, you will look great!

Honored Contributor

I have one velvet shrug that I try to wear a few times every Winter

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

calcgirl, Oh, I will for sure. Yesterday I was wearing dark jeans and a white IM t-shirt when I was doing the closet and tried them on that way. Loved the look, will use a thinner shirt under though.