Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried K&M leggings?  They have a really pretty plaid I am thinking about ordering. 

729-371- Slimming Options for Kate & Mallory® High Density Printed Knit Pull-on Leggings

Respected Contributor

I have several pair of the K&M Slimming Options leggings that I purchased last year.  I love them and wear them a lot this time of year (when it's not warm but not really cold yet).  I'm wearing the black ones right now.  They are thick (not flimsy) and they fit to hold you in, but they are comfortable (very stretchy).  I'm wearing my normal XS (I'm a size 2-4).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

yes @Pecky.....they are a very good quality also. the leggings are  nice weight, fit well with nice stretch and recovery, and wash well.

when they had a top value last spring i think i bought them in almost every color and design......the full length and the  cropped length.

thanks for mentioning that they are the special today because i will probably pick up two.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

You have to be very careful with any prints or plaids with Kate & Mallory.  I am a stickler for the pattern lining up front to back.  If they don't, it screams cheap to me.  Many of the K&M pieces I've seen presented in some type of pattern from plaids to stripes to floral, the patterns don't line up.  I noticed so many of the maxi dresses sold this past summer with the prints off down the side of the dress and it drove me nuts.

If that bothers you, pay close attention to how these items look on the hosts and/or models.

I really like the plaid on the leggings pictured here.  I'm not a legging fan but I do have the Slimming Options for Kate & Mallory high density bootcut leggings and I love them.    

Honored Contributor

Kate & Mallory Slimming Options are great, durable, leggings but @Lipstickdiva is correct about the patterning not matching up.

I'm wearing the plaid leggings from about a year ago so when I read her post I simply looked down at the seams.

Fortunately I don't care. I picked up the new plaid leggings!

I size up on slimming options; not into the compression fit.

Incidentally One World makes a fabulous, dense, legging! And no elastic waist band!

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah.  What @Andreatoo said about the sizing.

The first time I bought the bootcut leggings, I went with my normal size.  They are definitely a compression fit.  In fact, there were days they were organ crushing fitted.  LOL

The next pair I ordered I went up a size to get more of a pants fit.   

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Kate & Mallory Slimming Options are great, durable, leggings but @Lipstickdiva is correct about the patterning not matching up.

I'm wearing the plaid leggings from about a year ago so when I read her post I simply looked down at the seams.

Incidentally One World makes a fabulous, dense, legging! And no elastic waist band!

The seams not matching is not a biggy for me either.  I doubt anyone is going to notice it.  I did get the plaid & crackle.  

Honored Contributor

The nice thing about the K & M is that even going up a size you don't lose the effect of slimming and you're not showing anything off due to the more relaxed trouser fit! (my initial concern)

While it isn't technically a ponte it works like one and you still get the density and structure of a ponte knit.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

The seams not matching is not a biggy for me either.  I doubt anyone is going to notice it.  I did get the plaid & crackle.  

@Pecky

If you're interested there's a version on clearance for $17.91! 718-771

@Lipstickdiva and I are in love with the bootcut but there's also regular straight leg.

Sizes and colors are very brokern/limited but unless you're a large you can find something.

We highly recommend these!