Valued Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV: Lisa Rinna Tunic...question about sizing.

Honored Contributor

Where is the seam they speak of in the description of the tunic?

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Where is the seam they speak of in the description of the tunic?

Watch the little video with Lisa; you can see the seaming.  

I wish it wasn't so long in the back; I'm short and that will probably look awful on me.  

Honored Contributor

I don't even understand the question.  Take a tape measure, take your measurements and write them down.  Then go to the chart and plug them in and ......that is the size you would take in this particular top.   What size you think you wear or what size you wear in anything else is totally irrelvevant.  

Super Contributor

I originally sized down only in LR's pants/skirts, but now I size down in the tops too. I'm more of an athletic build - narrow torso, broad shoulders, weight through the hip/thigh region, if that helps. I find the links to the measurements in the individual items really help me decide, but in general I size down in her clothes. As a comparison, I don't size down in Isaac's clothes, although I don't have a lot of his.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't even understand the question.  Take a tape measure, take your measurements and write them down.  Then go to the chart and plug them in and ......that is the size you would take in this particular top.   What size you think you wear or what size you wear in anything else is totally irrelvevant.  

@chrystaltree  Let me try to explain...I often find the "click here" measurements are not accurate.  Because of my "V" shaped body type, if I use the measurements provided, the garment is often too large.  I have better luck with sizing when I order according what has fit me from that particular brand.  Since I haven't ordered from the LR line in awhile, I asked to hear from ladies who had ordered her tops and wanted their experience with sizing.  If it were as simple as matching my measurements to the "click here" measurements, I'd never have to send anything back.