Respected Contributor

Upcoming TSV: Lisa Rinna Tunic...question about sizing.

If anyone has ordered anything similar to this in the past, did you stay with your normal QVC size?  The bust measurements seem to be a little smaller than usual, but I haven't ordered any tops from her line in several years, so unsure.  I wear a medium in most QVC tops/sweaters, but do size up to a large in IM tees and tunics.

http://www.qvc.com/Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Regular-Cowl-Neck-Tunic-with-Seam-Detail.product.A297909.ht...

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV: Lisa Rinna Tunic...question about sizing.

[ Edited ]

IM's things run narrow - so I can understand your sizing up.  They are too narrow through the shoulder for me.

My experience with LR is that everything I purchased from her line is my normal QVC size.  

With this item ... looking at the chest measurement, I'd go with my usual size.

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought anything of hers, but I always check for the garment sizes. I know the  bust  garment size of the tops I like ,and match that

Honored Contributor

@Trudey

I just bought the oatmeal heather.  I've been adding some light colored things this winter.

(Now - I have to quickly crochet something to layer over it!)

Honored Contributor

I just checked the garment measurments ,and it does seem to be running about 1 size smaller ,to me

Respected Contributor

I have lots of LR clothes.  With her things I always order one size down in pants and stay with my normal size in tops. I ordered the oatmeal tunic. I need more of this color in my wardrobe. HTH

Respected Contributor

I'm considering the Oatmeal Heather too.  Since I've lost weight, I've noticed that my wardrobe has gotten so dark...I definitely need to lighten things up a bit.  I have way too many black and navy tops/sweaters.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I looked again and it's only the matter of an inch smaller , so it probably won't make any difference if it's a knit

Honored Contributor

I'm really liking the Pine color.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unkind comment towards our vendor.