Honored Contributor

Re: Universal Thread-New Line At Target

[ Edited ]

I ordered 3 more pr online, rcvd them yesterday. They fit perfectly, just laundered them along with 2 pr of merona jeggings which I really like too. I'm set now for awhile.

Still blown away at how nice these fit me. The only other jeans that I ever owned were offered here as custom fit line called Personify (correct me if I'm wrong on this), had 3 or 4 prs of those and loved them too.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Wow, you are really making me want to try them. Obviously best thing to do is get to a Target to try some on. Tough for me in my circumstances now.

But I am a 10 in some jeans, 12 in others. How do they run in general would you say?

I don't need any more blue jeans, want some colors.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Looks like I need to make a Target run! :-D

I am somewhat hard to fit. I am petite with a small waist and curvy hips. Old Navy's curvy fit are my current favorite. I like slim fit at the bottom but not super tight around the calf and ankle unless I plan on wearing boots.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  You know, up to about a month ago I was from a small into a medium in some jeans. I've lost some weight and my smalls are too big. I have or had a ton of smalls quacker dream jeannes leggings. The waistline is huge on me now as well as the front (stomach) portion, they just hang on me now. I just finished dragging out all of those and all of my jeans, tried them all on and purged A LOT of them.

In numerical sizing I was a solid 8, all of the new jeans I bought are size 6 regular, in this brand called high rise skinny. These fit me perfectly.

My best suggestion? There are many styles of this line. Look them all over, read the labels so you can see the styles, shades of blues. There are a couple of styles in colors.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Did you get the teal jeans? The really pleasant surprise there is, while it's a beautiful color anyway, it goes with a lot more than I expected! I have a lot of blue and green in my wardrobe and it works!

And @Greeneyedlady21 will like the color because it borders on a spruce.

Honored Contributor

Re: Universal Thread-New Line At Target)

@Andreatoo  No I didn't get any colored ones. I bought a very dark indigo, 2 medium wash that are different, I want a pr of black too. Ordered a pr but they're more a washed out black which makes them in my eyes charcoal but not a good one so I'm returning these.

I tried on a great very solid black in the store but I'm now recalling it was a diff style, the curvy skinny (or slim) so that's the one I need in size 6. I tried on an 8 in the store but it was too big in the waist. I thought about the tannish/khaki ones. Did you see these?

The raw edges on the bottom of the soft pink was a turn-off for me. I totally steered clear of some of the styles. Just not me at my age!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD

I'm with you! Give me traditional jeans without distressing, step hems, released hems, etc etc etc!  I learned my lesson about trying on after checking for the correct rise, hemlines, no distressing etc, and went home with a pair of released hem!  I fixed them! Lol

Oh yeah! And real pockets please!

And I forgot to mention, while the addition of spandex has its advantages, I still want them to feel like denim and have some density to them

Honored Contributor

I like the pink ones, they're out of stock online in 10 long. I do like the green too. I've been doing way too much shopping lately, so I don't know...😞

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"