Honored Contributor

Universal Thread-New Line At Target

Mostly denim. Also some denim related separates. All under $40, sizes 00 to 26 W.

They surveyed almost 1,000 women and claim they have solved the issues of waist gap, bagging out, etc. The jeans look like they are flattering to the backside.

Here are just a few of the items, there's a shop on their web site.

UT_jeans_04.jpgUT_designedtofit_03.jpgUT_designedtofit_04.jpgUT_signaturestaples_accessories_03.jpgUT_designedtofit_01.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Universal Thread-New Line At Target

If my backside will look this good in their new jeans, then I must have them!Woman LOL

original.jpg

Honored Contributor

If only...if only I could ever find a pr of jeans that has a waist band that fits, that does not gap, that allows me to tuck in a top and it stays nicely. If only...

Well these certainly look like they need a look at! Thanks for the photos. I like the first one too - crop with a little flare go nicely with the top.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at the site, and there are a lot of styles in both regular and plus sizes. I'm happy to see high rises included, because that's what I need. And the prices are great. I'll  definitely be trying these out. Thanks, @Greeneyedlady21

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 - I will check it out! 

Do you have any info about the next Target designer collaboration?  Seems like we are due for a new one!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Greeneyedlady21. Very interested and will check out the line. I too like the idea of a higher rise in the back along with no gaps! Inspires me to work on the behind a bit more.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!  I will check them out! Looks like they will fit better...

Honored Contributor

This kind-of makes me laugh. Look at the model that is showing this jean? As if she ever looks bad! Put these jeans on the everyday woman and then we'll talk. Woman LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

wrote:

This kind-of makes me laugh. Look at the model that is showing this jean? As if she ever looks bad! Put these jeans on the everyday woman and then we'll talk. Woman LOL

how do you define an everyday woman?  

Honored Contributor

I stopped at Target yesterday to check this line out,  looks as though they looked to Madewell for "inspiration",   

I am not a big Tgt shopper but some was cute,  and the prices were good , probably better on a sale. 

Of course even though they are saying huge range of sizes available, looks like petites or smaller/larger are only online.

why not have them in the store, it's not as though the store  going to run out of space.

shoes/bags fake leather  which is not for me