Frequent Contributor

Yup, all good!  I just got a military button style one, cute from INC... But I love  the two faux suede ones, I like cut out and fringe. Cute cute cute!

Honored Contributor

I love these two. The first one reminds me of the soutache braiding that was popular in the late 80s. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2

It comes in camel too.

Reba Faux-Leather Embroidered Jacket

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono: I like the camel one even better!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

YESS!!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Anna Sui-

Honored Contributor

One is better than the next, I'm not even sure how that can even be!  This leather one is gorgeous.

Hm, soutache - soutache is quite lovely done well but I'll tell you my one and only experience with soutache.  I had a shirt or jacket with soutache, washed it once and the ribbons came off, unsewn, whatever.  I was so griped.  I had to throw it out.  I've never bought it ever again.  This should have never happened. 

Honored Contributor

I like the camel and the cut out ones the most. I love jackets, but I am so hot all the time that even in the winter I end up having to remove my jacket which defeats the whole purpose of it being a completer piece to an outfit. I have purged many jackets and blazers the last few years for this reason. I just don't wear them that much anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

It's fun looking through these photos of fun jackets paired with jeans. I think that's why I like some of the G. by Giuliana Rancic faux leather and black ponte knit fabric jackets as they have an open front with pointed lapels. They were inexpensive on clearance and they are a fun topper paired with skinny jeans. These jackets are similar to the ones I own but mine are black, wine, and blue.