Honored Contributor

I've worn Jockey Elance briefs or years, regular or hi-cut.  These are 100% cotton, so the Always Discreet liners and pads I use stick just fine.  Remember you will probably graduate in sizes as you age.  I just remember to get the regular length in these things, the long size is always sticking out somewhere.  They are thinner than some of the others, no mattress memories here.  I spent a 3 day stint in a nursing home with my total knee replacement and I was shocked at the obsolete pads they were supplying. 

Respected Contributor

I know this is not what you are talking about, but it is about the boy shorts.  Last night one of the Breezies girls was on with Shawn selling them.  They both said that they replace slips.  They say the same when selling the Jockey ones too.  Actually, no, they do not do the same thing as slips.  Slips prevent skirts/dresses that aren't lined from being see through.  Those things do not.  It's kind of tacky when you stand in the light  and your skirt is see through and you can see your underwear.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you.  IMO I never thought boy shorts would completely replace slips  when worn under skirts and dresses that are more shear.  But what do I know? The longer boy shorts or something like that is a must  to wear in the hot weather to prevent chafing.  But wearing layers of undergarments to get a cotton surface for a liner kind of defeats the purpose of comfort and coolness for me.  But I am a southern girl living in a sticky climate most of the time.  Oh and the contraptions one used to have wear for a sanitary pad makes me so thankful for even the bad adhesives we deal with sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

I use Always size 14 long (I'm an 8) and have no problem.  The little ones move in my experience! If they don't say long I don't buy!!! Smiley Happy

Image result for always size 14 panty liners

Valued Contributor

I use panty liners and I have no problem.  I mostly use Always but have used other brands.  I wear cotton brief panties, or occasionally nylon with cotton lining.  The panty liners stick just fine.  I don't buy off brand or store brand panty liners.