Honored Contributor

Re: Unbelievably long time for shipping

This is an order that was placed on 10-23 

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.53.00 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of Clarks boots on 10/27 and received them 11/1.

I ordered 3 tops from the blowout clearance on 10/23 (I think) and received 1.  The other 2 are still in process with an EDD of tomorrow.

I ordered a pair of Belle jeans Sunday night and they have an EDD of 11/13.  My orders have been getting to me relatively quickly with the exception of the clearance items.   

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@I am still oxox  I got 2 blowout items, and  am still waiting for the rest of them. I think they just haven't the manpower, to handle all of  the orders

@cherry. I don't think it's a matter of manpower but rather the lack know-how on managing Christmas shopping and the move to a new facility.  This was poorly timed and planned.  Then they irritate the heck out of people by not allowing them to cancel orders.

I can hardly wait to see the 2019 annual financial report.  Wonder what excuse Mr. George will give this year?  Executive incompetence?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Hire some people then!

@DAD.  Since you're in the mood to do research today, "google"  "the law of diminishing returns".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I ordered 3 tops from the blowout clearance on 10/23 (I think) and received 1.  The other 2 are still in process with an EDD of tomorrow.

I ordered a pair of Belle jeans Sunday night and they have an EDD of 11/13.  My orders have been getting to me relatively quickly with the exception of the clearance items.   

@Lipstickdiva 

the SG blazer came lickity split but the other tops not so much! (ordered sepately)

Just checked. In process yet EDD: 11-8-19?!

I've got pieces coming from other retailers so I nearly forgot about them!

Super Contributor

Usually I am ALWAYS complaining abot the delivery times (because I am in So Cal), BUT I ordered the Harry Slatkin candles that were a TSV last Thursday and they are out for delivery today, but then again, the candles shipped from CaliforniaSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

the SG blazer came lickity split but the other tops not so much! (ordered sepately)

Just checked. In process yet EDD: 11-8-19?!

I've got pieces coming from other retailers so I nearly forgot about them!

@Andreatoo  I had the same thing happen too.  The SG blazer, which I ordered after my other blowout items, shipped first (from PA) and I have it already.  The other items, all coming from PA, shipped individually and are sloooowly making their way westward.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered three items (one order) on 10/29 and it shipped on 11/2.  Not bad.

But - I made up my mind that I'll wait until one order arrives before I order something else.  i put stuff in my cart to save .... then reconsider once last order arrives.  

Amazing how often I've deleted the items that I saved!

Valued Contributor

I looked up the law because yesterday someone had posted about it. I was curious if this was legal or not. Apparently it is.

Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox 

wow, from secaucus to the bronx, back to secaucus.
i can't imagine why that would delay delivery <smile>
ok, fess up, you moved from the bronx to nj over the weekend LOL

i know this isn't going to help, but i've had packages go from secaucus to bangor maine, back to secaucus, then to my house. i feel your pain.

there was a time when NONE of my packages from any company went to secaucus.
instead, they went to jersey city and you know what, they arrived on time or early.

you and i would do better, splitting the cost of gas and just driving to the warehouse in pa and getting our stuff.

gotta love jersey.