Honored Contributor

I have some pretty severe damage to my lower neck/upper back.  I won’t bore everyone with the details of that, but I’ve been miserable since early May.  Lots of pain and burning.

And, to just put this out there honestly, I’ve had a hard time tolerating wearing my bra for any amount of time. Even on the loosest hook and with the straps loosened. I’ve even tried a racer back bra and can’t handle that either. Going without a bra outside the house is not realistic.  So, I’ve been spending a lot of time at home.

My sister found a new bra at Target.  She loves it and wanted me to try it.  It’s by True and Co.  She bought me the v neck.  I wore it for the first time today and so far I’ve been in it for 6 hours and am doing well with it.  Don’t know that I’ll make it till late tonight, but I was able to wear it while running errands this morning and early this afternoon.  

It does not have underwire, but has good support. I’m a 36 DD and wear the XL. No clasps, no adjustable straps.  Put it on over your head.  I was so thrilled this morning that after lunch, I went to Target and bought a few more. It’s $21.99. It comes in S, M, L, XL and 1X and 2X.

So, if you have trouble tolerating your bra, for whatever reason, you might give this one a try.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Thank you for the “heads-up!”

I always appreciate receiving the opinion of someone who has actually tried a product.💗

So sorry that you have had all of that pain.😢

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I have some pretty severe damage to my lower neck/upper back.  I won’t bore everyone with the details of that, but I’ve been miserable since early May.  Lots of pain and burning.

And, to just put this out there honestly, I’ve had a hard time tolerating wearing my bra for any amount of time. Even on the loosest hook and with the straps loosened. I’ve even tried a racer back bra and can’t handle that either. Going without a bra outside the house is not realistic.  So, I’ve been spending a lot of time at home.

My sister found a new bra at Target.  She loves it and wanted me to try it.  It’s by True and Co.  She bought me the v neck.  I wore it for the first time today and so far I’ve been in it for 6 hours and am doing well with it.  Don’t know that I’ll make it till late tonight, but I was able to wear it while running errands this morning and early this afternoon.  

It does not have underwire, but has good support. I’m a 36 DD and wear the XL. No clasps, no adjustable straps.  Put it on over your head.  I was so thrilled this morning that after lunch, I went to Target and bought a few more. It’s $21.99. It comes in S, M, L, XL and 1X and 2X.

So, if you have trouble tolerating your bra, for whatever reason, you might give this one a try.  

I'm glad I saw this...I was just asking about comfy bras in the Wellness forum a few days ago for Fibro, Chosto, pain...  Going to check these out online now...If its like a sports bra does it run true to size.. like a Genie.. or Ahh bras on HSN if you've tried either of them ? thx 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor
Sorry I somehow missed the end of your post about sizing...thx again
~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation.  I have neck and shoulder pain and I gave up traditional  bras years ago.  I also don't like the look of metal fasteners and hooks showing through my clothes.  I only wear stretchy bras with no hardware that I can step into but I have to have some support in them.  I'll stop by Target tomorrow to check these out.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation.  I have neck and shoulder pain and I gave up traditional  bras years ago.  I also don't like the look of metal fasteners and hooks showing through my clothes.  I only wear stretchy bras with no hardware that I can step into but I have to have some support in them.  I'll stop by Target tomorrow to check these out.

@chrystaltree - fake an order on Target online first to see if your Target carries them. I went to one Target this morning and they told me their store didn’t carry them but it turns out (they searched for me) that one close to my house does. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Thanks for that!  I'll definitely do that.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   Thanks for the recommendation.  I dislike wearing bras...so difficult for me to find the combo of comfort and support.  I'll check it out!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, I'm sorry to hear that you've been in such pain. Good that you've at least found a bra that you can tolerate.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I just recently started purchasing and wearing some sports bras.  I get mine from Juno Active. Took a bit to find which ones worked for me and they  have very very good customer service.  If you exchange items for different items, they still give you the discount/shipping on the new items.