Super Contributor

Re: Triforce Hardside Beauty Case - Anybody buying??

[ Edited ]

Why would anyone buy this thing.....takes up too much room in a suitcase....my cosmetics always have to be checked since TSA amounts are short of what I need....and finally, I've never seen anyone wear their cosmetic bag like a purse!  As far as I'm concerned, this is a total waste of money.

Respected Contributor

This is an item that looks great initially. Then after I had bought it I would be asking myself what was I thinking. Too bulky. Wasted interior space. Would not use as an airplane carryon, as that would eliminate one of my Lug totes. I have the Lug Trolley and mini for travel with my toiletries. Love them. They take up very little space. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

Is anybody buying the Triforce TSV?  I'm interested in it, but am questioning just how much it can really hold, since it certainly doesn't look packed.  I really like the fact that it is hardsided though.

The main problem with hard cases is that they are unforgiving.  They can't give a little to accommodate things with odd shapes and the like.  And the hard bag takes more space than a soft bag.  I wouldn't want it inside my luggage or sticking out against my body.  So no.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think it's cute but I actually already own something similar to that. The one I have came along with the hardsided luggage I bought years ago and I use the large bag when I travel but have never yet taken that smaller one with me. I don't need to lug two things (or check two things). If it were larger than it is but smaller than a full size case (as in big enough to use as a carry on piece of luggage), I'd consider it but this one simply isn't a need.

Most of the time when I travel (or used to travel) I use a Vera Bradley duffle bag that's light, easy to manage and fits everything I need for the weekend in it.

Honored Contributor

Just watching the presentation .... still think my multiple ziploc bags stuffed in the suitcase (which I check - don't do carry-on) - is a better method for my travel.

Respected Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

Why would anyone buy this thing.....takes up too much room in a suitcase....my cosmetics always have to be checked since TSA amounts are short of what I need....and finally, I've never seen anyone wear their cosmetic bag like a purse!  As far as I'm concerned, this is a total waste of money.

I bought it because I like it and will not put it in a suitcase. I do not fly. I do not have a beauty case and loved the rose gold marble. 

Different strokes for different folks.

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Lvqfan wrote:

I bought it because I like it and will not put it in a suitcase. I do not fly. I do not have a beauty case and loved the rose gold marble. 

Different strokes for different folks.

You're absolutely right. The way you intend to use this case makes it a great choice for you. The color you chose is so pretty. Enjoy!

Harmonize the World