Occasional Contributor

Tried to Love Logo but she is just not me!

I'm a recent viewer/buyer on QVC/HSN.  Have recently been unable to do shopping at the mall due to waiting for knee surgery so.....I became addicted to watching the shows.  Love all the host and designers but gravitated towards LOGO with all that lace and Susan Graver with liquid no dog hair knit! Has taken over a hunded items ordered and returned to find several pieces but I just had to come to my own conclusion that while I may love LOGO it doesn't work for me.  First, I'm 5'5" at 175.  And "just say it"....38DDD.  And I hate my knees and will most likely hate them even more with the scars but will be so blessed to be up and walking with no pain.

I finally thought I had found several tops (4) that I loved the colors and the style.  After wearing for the first time I thought "oh this is so me" ...order MORE!  But after washing them it became....RETURN.  Not only did they not keep up the crisp 8 colors (black really doesn't hold) they came out so wrinkled and require ironing. 

Lori, I still like your clothes and you are fantasticly fun....but I'm going to have to have fun with that sweet always smiling also, Susan Graver!

Fondly, Maggie

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tried to Love Logo but she is just not me!

@maggie5318 wrote:

I'm a recent viewer/buyer on QVC/HSN.  Have recently been unable to do shopping at the mall due to waiting for knee surgery so.....I became addicted to watching the shows.  Love all the host and designers but gravitated towards LOGO with all that lace and Susan Graver with liquid no dog hair knit! Has taken over a hunded items ordered and returned to find several pieces but I just had to come to my own conclusion that while I may love LOGO it doesn't work for me.  First, I'm 5'5" at 175.  And "just say it"....38DDD.  And I hate my knees and will most likely hate them even more with the scars but will be so blessed to be up and walking with no pain.

I finally thought I had found several tops (4) that I loved the colors and the style.  After wearing for the first time I thought "oh this is so me" ...order MORE!  But after washing them it became....RETURN.  Not only did they not keep up the crisp 8 colors (black really doesn't hold) they came out so wrinkled and require ironing. 

Lori, I still like your clothes and you are fantasticly fun....but I'm going to have to have fun with that sweet always smiling also, Susan Graver!

Fondly, Maggie

hi maggie5318.......i'm also waiting for knee surgery-total replacement-scheduled for 6/2......i'm looking forward for the pain to be gone-been dealing with my arthritic knee for over 5 years-but i'm really anxious about the procedure.....how are you dealing with the anticipation of your surgery..... 

Respected Contributor

@maggie5318 & @nana59

Best of luck with your upcoming procedures.  I hope you'll be dancing on New Year's Eve like teenagers! Heart

Valued Contributor

Hi. My husband had both knees replaced in Jan 2016. He did very well. I have no relationship with the manufacturer of Pracasil but using it on his scars made them almosrt invisible. It's incredibly expensive but I think it is a wondermed for wounds and scars and wanted to pass along the information. Hope your surgeries go well.

Occasional Contributor

I'm already...just wish they'd actually do the knew replacement now but I'll just try to be patient.  Actually, this should help me with knowing exactly what to expect.

So happy that you are positive and will be on your way to recovery with less pain.  Had a disc replaced in my back and it does take therapy and pain meds to get to that point of little to no pain.  I wouldn't change a thing...just work out on the couch as much as possible till surgery and know that the more you do after will be helpful.

Best of recovery wishes for you...

maggie

Respected Contributor

Logo is not me either, but buy and let buy. 

Super Contributor

I too love the idea of this line - so comfy and looks good on the models.  So I finally jumped in and ordered a few items -- All  of  them going back.  The style just does my "hippy" body any favors

Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone!

On week 4 of recovery from surgery!  I ended up having the surgery preformed that day and I had extreme arthritias on the outside part of my knees.  The inside of the knee was smooth and perfect.  Little tear on the left meniscus.   So the doctor went ahead and did the whole scrap/cut/clean up and now I'm back up!

Thank goodness I was prepared with walker/frozen meals/bed put down stairs and my favorite neccesary item is the toilet seat raised with arms to help left yourself down and up. 

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers....

Maggie

Occasional Contributor

Nananana:  How are you doing???  Hope your recovery is going well but as I have been told repeatedly....do not rush it.  Slow and steady is better than having all the good work done going back to day 1 I've been told by several people.

Slow and steady .....make best friends with your walker that hopefully has the seat!

Maggie

Honored Contributor

The line is not for me either. I look better wearing my own pajamas thank you very much...lolWoman LOL