Frequent Contributor

Anyone getting this?  For 2 pieces it’s a pretty good deal- One World has some cute things and the 12% spandex in the jeans seems like they’d be comfortable 

Honored Contributor

Re: Top Value at Evine

[ Edited ]

@tiara1

The top is not my style at all; uneven hemline, too long, too busy, too everything. I tend to like more classic looks. I like the idea of OW, but haven’t found a piece I want to buy yet.

But it will be very popular, I’m sure. One World is very popular & lots of ladies like this length.

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute but I don't like the lace on the top. If it didn't have it I might have taken a second glance.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I like it, but the sizing is off for me, seems like it runs very small, in the bust and hips.

Honored Contributor

looks very much like logo but at a much lesser price

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  I agree, for some reason nothing fits from them in any brand. I have tried a fair number of tops, dresses but nothing ever fits right on me. It's not me either as I am very average. As much as I like some of their stuff I'm done with them.

Regular Contributor

I bought one dress from One World.  The dress is beautiful; love the colors and fabric (and I'm not really into "color").  However, although I wear size medium, it looks like an elephant in a mumu when I wear it alone.  I put an Isaac knit jean jacket with it to pull it in.  A small might have fit better, but I'm not really small-sized (even in suspect TV sizing) but the mumu menories are keeping me from ordering this set.  Do love the olive color, though.

Honored Contributor

One World just looks  I think awful on everyone... busy... loud.... and as the vendor touts..

" You can just tuck all your lumps bumps and rolls in this and no one will ever know" 

Sounds dangerous to me. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not into most One World.  They all look the same, and they don't fit me too well.  I'm not buying anymore.  I sent back the tops I purchased.

I like that Indigo line--can't remember the exact name.  I have some cute hoodies and tops from that line.  Most One World looks the same.  The Kate and Mallory leggings are nice.  I have a few pairs of them.  I have one cute Kate and Mallory item.  I buy few clothes from Evine.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"