Trusted Contributor

Re: Too Many Susan Graver Shows

Any vendor who has a TSV is featured many times through the day. The TSV is from Susan so expect to see her throughout the day.
Super Contributor

I find her exhuberance completely out of order this evening.

Super Contributor

On 9/4/2014 bonnielu said:

They are essentially a business and what sells they feature over and over and over. Once the product is not longer in favor, they either reinvent it or dump it. I would think that would hold true anywhere.

You do not know that, that is inside information, you have no clue how they decide, it could be just the opposite.

Valued Contributor

Did it occur to you that west coast is 3 hrs behind comparing to east coast? And some people are actually at work during the day. I just got home and got to watch only 30 min of SG presentation..... Not to mention, it's a shopping channel, so it's not meant to be watched 24/7.....
Honored Contributor

A TSV usually has 5-6 dedicated hours to their product...as well as sprinkled within 'general subject' shows.

Valued Contributor

I think Susan needs to take a vacation. She was seriously frantic this afternoon. Either too much caffeine or too little sleep.
Respected Contributor

Yes, there are too many SG shows, and the pricing is too high. The fabric is polyester not cotton (which is priced higher). Where is the VALUE in these clothes when the prices are climbing astronomically. Remember, there is no middle man here. These garments are coming straight from the manufacturer (China) to QVC, where they are shipped with ridiculous shipping and handling prices. QVC needs more ROTATION of ITEMS. IT IS GETTING VERY BORING and PREDICTABLE.

Super Contributor

From what I saw, where exactly is the DESIGN element? Everything is polyester and a tunic or t-shirt, I might be missing where the "design" comes I .
Respected Contributor

We need MORE, MORE, MORE Susan graver!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Spunkyspouts said:

I find her exhuberance completely out of order this evening.

I find her exuberance completely out of order every time she's on the Q. And I bet you dollars to butterknits there are some QVC hosts who would agree with me.