Honored Contributor

Re: Too Many Susan Graver Shows

She is not a "designer," she is a vendor for a QVC owned fashion line. But she sure thinks a lot of herself . . . everything is "I," "me," "my," "mine." I cannot and do not watch any of her shows.

And there is no way Isaac has anywhere near the amount of shows she has. Unless he has a TSV, he only has two shows, one on Monday nights, and one on Friday afternoons.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Not applicable

I'm sorry, but I just down to enjoy my lunch and watch a little QVC and there SHE is. I might be more inclined to buy some of her clothing if she would just go away and let someone else present and or model. Her prancing around tooting her own horn is just too much for me to take especially while eating. CLICK

I have been reading some of the comments about Susan Graver..I too have been turning her shows off...I find it impossible to hear or see the item the poor host is trying to present ..She interrupts constantly and gets to a point of just babbling..Most of the time she says the same thing about different garmets..QVC can save some money by not having a host or models cause Susan does it all ..The camera is on her spinning around and kicking up her heels instead of showing us the clothes. To sum it all up she is too annoying for me so off goes QVC..