Honored Contributor

Re: Too Many Of Those Shoes Look Like Grandma Shoes!

?

Valued Contributor

i've been in the market for some classic brown pumps and this topic motivated me to shop.

i was able to score a pair of balenciaga close toe pumps for $165!!! down from $825. it's the perfect heel height for me at 3.5".

if anyone else in the market, here's the link. they also have red and green. balenciaga does run small and i was lucky to find a pair of size 10's.

http://www.yoox.com/us/44537865EU/item?dept=women#sts=sr_women80&cod10=44537865EU&sizeId=

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

?

Loved the thoughtfulness of your post. You're such a lovely person! Wish we could do lunch!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

On 2/21/2014 ECBG said:
On 2/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

?

Loved the thoughtfulness of your post. You're such a lovely person! Wish we could do lunch!

and lunch or dinner. annabelle would be so fun to hang out with.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

I'd drive you crazy. I tell my friend I eat with several times a week, "You know there are people on the QVC Forum that think I make up the way people tell me stuff".

She thinks that's funny. She is there often. I know why they do that. It's because I tell them things.

One of the problems with the world is that no one has time for anyone else. Most people only want to be heard, that's all.

Anyway, you would have fun.

Respected Contributor

I am retired. I am a grandmother. I have a prosthetic leg. I refuse to wear shoes that are not attractive.