Respected Contributor

I pre- ordered SG TSV and it just arrived.  I am very happy with this - I ordered my normal size large in the bottle green.  It fits just like shown on models - I am 5'4" pear shape and I feel really good in it.  Very soft nice color.   Just ordered the gray one wanted the violet but it sold out.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I pre- ordered SG TSV and it just arrived.  I am very happy with this - I ordered my normal size large in the bottle green.  It fits just like shown on models - I am 5'4" pear shape and I feel really good in it.  Very soft nice color.   Just ordered the gray one wanted the violet but it sold out.

That's the best endorsement there is, I think. It's a cute top and if it came in petite, I'd order it. I'm 5' 0" and it would just be a dress on me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I had just about decided to order the purple one--but then when I went online, it was sold out in my size. Too bad. I think it would function like a tunic...which I would like.

Respected Contributor

Goldengate -   yes it works like a tunic for me too but has the straight hem - but it is not too long either.  I wNted the violet but missed out as well.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the pewter grey several days ago.  It just shipped so I can't review it.  I'm 5'4" and can usually carry tunics so I'm hopping it will look good.  I'm also thin with thin hips, so I don't have to worry about anythign that will hips. Since I do wear heels, that should make the length better.

Trusted Contributor

Good that you all ordered early.  It is not even 5:00 PM in the mountain states and it will have its last showing in this airing because there are too few left to do more full presentations. 

The seasoned hosts just gave Susan the floor and she did well.

Enjoy your new tops Ladies !

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Good that you all ordered early.  It is not even 5:00 PM in the mountain states and it will have its last showing in this airing because there are too few left to do more full presentations. 

The seasoned hosts just gave Susan the floor and she did well.

Enjoy your new tops Ladies !

Well then, the TSV isn't a flop, as someone else just concluded it was.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich

How does the rayon/nylon blend compare with the LDO WK fabric? Softer?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Hi JustJazzmom - I just got out my wk short sleeve top and cardigan - I do love these - anyway to my mind there is not much difference  -  SG is a finer weave compared to Louis' but equally as soft maybe a tad thinner but both comfortable to wear.  SG is more of a tunic top but it does have some shaping slightly at the waist then into an A line - but definitely not a large A line.  Hope this helps - I ordered my reg. large size in both Linea and SG both work for me and as I am presently in AZ temps always warm - this fabric does seem to work.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich

Thanks for getting back to me on the comparison; I thought the top looked cute on whoever the host was at midnight -- I think she had the green top and then put the latte sweater over it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼