Valued Contributor

Re: The recent Jockey TSV set is a failure--a bomb

All I can think of is that the Q's Spanx & Jockey products are defective (?)... MaryeBrown- I am starting to think a lot of what they sell is defective.

Honored Contributor

I ordered by my hip size (42") and sized up to extra large. I was able to get them on and they are comfortable, but they rolled all over and did not stay in place AT ALL. I will not return them but I certainly won't buy more, either.
Respected Contributor

Thats the same problem I have with the Breezie Bras. I can be a 36A in one style and a 36B in another. Sizes are inconsistent!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Occasional Visitor

That's just great........mine arrived today......haven't tried it on yet but it doesn't sound too good. I will definitely call customer service and complain if I have to return it.
Respected Contributor

Oh no! I had the same issue with a Yummie ts on the other channel. I ordered up and it was still way too tight (and I checked the sizing when I ordered). Will know tomorrow.......
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

there are going to be about 25,000 unhappy ladies then because everyone of them will be encased in the wrong size that was a bad measurement scale they put out you can bet you wont see another TSV from them for a long while

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 maryebrown said:
On 3/19/2015 graycatsrule said: I'm a fan of jockey, but won't buy it unless I try it on. I've found the line to run really small.

I like the Jockey cotton undies (high cut) and I buy them (in a pack of 3) at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the Retail Prices. Their regular cut panties I can size down (oftentimes those packages of 3 have been opened & I can "eyeball" the smaller size to see if they will fit) because the coverage for the hips are larger than mine.

Jockey's tops are usually a nightmare for me (I'm a 42D) so I would buy the XXL, and I have done that (at TJ's and Belk)...BUT "a set", like the TSV was, and the fact that it ran small, would definitely be a non-purchase for me.

I've had the same problem with Spanx products, sold on the Q, yet at retail I have no issues with sizing. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} All I can think of is that the Q's Spanx & Jockey products are defective (?)...{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I wear those 3-pack, french cut Jockeys too!!

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

All I can think of is that the Q's Spanx & Jockey products are defective (?)...{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} MaryeBrown- I am starting to think a lot of what they sell is defective.

The only "fashions" that I have bought on the Q, and have kept during the last 8 years, have been Isaac's lace tunic top in a golden yellow (the TSV from last year) and a Louis Dell'Olio tunic tank, with layers, in a gorgeous blue color. LOVE them, but I did read the reviews & checked the bust sizes with the click here option, and sized up. I used to buy the breezies bras, and they were ill-fitting, even though I bought my correct size...

I think you are correct in that 'a lot of what they (Q) sell is defective'. The Liz Claiborne line is a hot mess with the sizing. Last year I returned a pair of leggings that were a size Large, and they literally fell off of me, because they were huge! Some J.C. Penney Stores have a much better selection of Liz and the quality is so much better.

Super Contributor

Measure the M you got and compare it to what the sizing chart says it should be. Then call CS, give them these details and ask for all the shipping be refunded.
Valued Contributor

whew! I was on the fence about this deal. glad I di not get it.... sosorry for you though. the Q lately is so unpredictable on sizing. no matter what line of clothing they are selling. every brand fits differently.